I'd not heard of the Pukka brand from Poole before but I'm very impressed by the quality of paper and the unusual strong vibrant colours. It's 80gms paper with 50 sheets x 5 colours. It's much thicker than the basic white paper I use for photocopying and is good for photocopier use. Obviously it's not as thick as card but it's excellent for painting on and doesn't turn to papier mache on contact with water like thinner paper. You get great results.
The pad just comes in a thin plastic cling film type wrapper which makes it a bit difficult to store - I would have preferred paper wrapping or ideally a box but apart from that the paper is excellent.
It will be my first choice from now on.
on 2 March 2012
Bought this paper for my toddles to use at home for painting, sticking, crafts etc. it is perfect. The colours are nice and bright. The weight of the paper is like a standard piece of printer paper.
on 27 January 2013
The paper is a good quality and the colours are bright.
I received the colours red, yellow, orange, green and blue but from reading previous reviews I think the colours you get are not a set range.
One image shows a purple and cream/pink colour also, but I did not get these.
The paper comes lose which makes it a little difficult to keep together neatly but that sort of problem can be worked around.
Over all I am happy with the quantity and quality for the price that I paid.
on 9 December 2012
It arrived quickly and was well packaged, undamaged or bent.
It's as advertised, great colours and I've used a lot of them now, they're decent quality and I have no complaints.
Will be getting more when needed.
on 5 September 2012
I was very pleased with my order of assorted colour printing paper i now have a variety for printing posters for the coffee mornings i organise also other projects i take part in
on 13 January 2013
I hardly ever use coloured paper so it was just right to find this mix of 250 sheets. If you just want a few sheets for fun this just right.
on 31 December 2012
Paper is good quality and the colours are nice and bright. My 4 year old son thought it was great also. Was very reasonably priced too.
on 25 November 2013
My daughter can't get enough of paper always running out so it's nice you can get it of a click of a button and come the next day
on 5 December 2013
I needed coloured paper, so I purchased this. Nice bright colours, great for poster. No issues to report. Would buy again.
on 24 August 2013
Many colours in pack. Grandchildren love them
Jimbo