Price:£30.55+ £7.99 shipping

on 15 February 2013
Received this as one of my gifts for Valentine's day and i could not be happier. This whiskey has been my top favourite and one of the few whiskeys that I would just drink plain... Or straight from the bottle :P Honestly give it a go! That comment doesn't just go for the 12 year old blend, the normal bottle ( which is only 19 quid ) is just as good :) The one downfall is that you cant seem to get this whiskey anywhere in Jersey UK unfortunately. I even went as far as going through brewery's and wine companies, but they could only get me a case and only after a nice price increase from the respected companies.
on 16 February 2014
Bought this for my husband for Christmas as he loves Irish whiskey, so took heed of the reviews and got him this. So glad I did he really loves the taste of this, savouring every mouthful. Just wish I could join him but haven't yet acquired a taste for whiskey!!
on 13 December 2012
I bought this for my husband as he loves irish whiskey! Tullamore Dew is one of his favourites, so could not resist getting the 12 year old one. Apparently you would not be disappointed (my husbands words), so I would recommend it as a good buy!
on 1 November 2013
NORMALLY A SCOTCH WHISKY DRINKER BUT THIS IS NICE. A VERY GOOD DRINKING WHISKEY AT A GREAT PRICE HIGHLY RECOMENDED
on 13 January 2015
product as described, a very good whisy
on 31 July 2014