Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Amazon Fire TV Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: MP3 DownloadChange
Price:£7.99

on 26 April 2009
wow Taylors Voice Is Amazing if you have never listened to her music you dont know what you are missing a couple of my favourite Tracks From her Album would have to be love story White horse And teardrops On My guitar.

Her songs are mostly Romantic And thats why I love them So much.

Give her a listen i promise you Wont be disappointed.
on 29 April 2009
This album is by a long shot the best album I've ever bought! If you are considering buying this I would definitely recommend it-not one boring song out of 16, in fact they are all incredibly addictive. I haven't stop playing this cd for the 2 weeks since I've bought it. I now know all the songs off by heart!!!! I lovee it soooooo much. Taylor is on a fast track to world domination! And her songs which are incredibly easy to relate to have taken over my head!! BUY NOW!!
As I bought her main Fearless album I was wondering if it would be worth the extra money... boy am I pleased I did.

The Platinum version comes with all songs from the first album except 3: "Our Song", "Teardrops on My Guitar" & "Should've Said No", which are the UK's bonus tracks from the main Fearless album, not having these would've been disappointing however I have the main Fearless album so I'm covered, so those who don't just keep that in mind.

With this album you are getting 6 great bonus tracks: "Jump Then Fall", "Untouchable", "Forever & Always* Piano Edition", "Come In With The Rain", "Superstar" & "The Other Side Of The Door", these are all a fantastic edition to your music library, especially "Untouchable" which has now made my #no.1 favourite song from Swift, the lyrics are fantastic and the aurora of the song is relaxing and emotional.

As for the bonus DVD, it really shows how talented of an artist she is and really brings out her bubbly, lovable personality.

From the opinion of a male who normally listens to more rock types of music, since hearing Taylor's music, it really been the best "Guilty Pleasure" I've had in years.

This album really is worth getting.
0Comment21 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon 12 November 2008
Taylor Swift's greatest appeal is her age - 16 when her self titled debut was released, 18 now. She is also a bit of a novelty in "popular" contemporary music in that she writes her own songs, or at least co-writes. She isn't a power ballad singer, and it's one of the main things I like about her. She doesn't feel the urge to scream her way through a song, she just sings.

I am surprised - and pleased - that "Fearless" has surpassed her debut. With age, her voice and her songwriting abilities have improved though she still retains the simplicity and innocence which make her so very endearing.

The album's opener "Fearless" is one of my favourites. It's very Taylor; young love and cute without being too sickly. It's followed by "Fifteen" which is undoubtedly my favourite. Those of us who are no longer 15 can look back wistfully and agree with her sentiements, and those that still are will find in it something to relate to.

"Love Story" is addictive. I have been listening to this for months now, and still haven't grown tired of it. I find myself singing all day "it's a love story, baby, just say yes". For me it's the best Taylor single to date. "Hey Stephen" though I like it isn't a particular favourite. It's listenable, and there's nothing unpleasant about it - it just doesn't stand out.

I first heard "White Horse" on an episode of Grey's Anatomy, and that was the moment I really anticipated her sophmore effort. It's beautiful and understated. "You Belong With Me" is something that many teenage girls [and grown ups] can relate to. It's a story old as time - girl wants boy, boy doesn't know she exists. However, it's well written and it doesn't make me sigh with irritation, that most every artist has a song like this.

"Breathe" is a duet with Colbie Caillat, who I am also a big fan of, though not of the song. It's the only few times on this album I was disappointed. "Tell Me Why" and "You're Not Sorry" are easy on the ear, and as always in their simplicity, beautiful. "That's The Way I Loved You" is the only 1 of 2 tracks on the album I skip. It has all the right formular, but for some reason I just can't take to it.

"Forever & Always" about a break-up and "Best Day" are, again, highlights and some of my favourites. "Change", I just don't like. It's the other song I skip.

All in all, Taylor Swift is a breath of fresh air in a world of Britney's [though I am a fan!] and her clones. Buy it, you won't be disappointed.
11 comment23 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 December 2009
This album is Amazing!! Its one of those rare Albums that you can actually listen to every song, with out skipping any. Her lyrics are soo meaningful to me, and I love everything about Taylor's music.
The addition of the extra songs is really good too, and they are all fantastic as well!

It's hard to choose a favourite song, as they are all just amazing, but if I had to, I would say my favourite song is "Fifteen" the lyrics and story of the song relate so much, and its perfect for bringing back old memories.

Another of my favourite songs is "Forever & Always". Perfect song, sums up exactly how I feel about someone. I just love how Taylors music can connect to you in an amazing way, it can take you off to a new place, and you can sometimes find it hard to come back!

My favourite thing about Taylor is obviously her music, and her ability to write incredible songs, but I also admire the fact that she has so much respect for her fans, She knows that she would never be where she was without them and she continues to thank them in every way possible, including putting on fantastic live shows.

Taylor, you are amazing.

And if you haven't bought this CD, then I suggest you get it right now, cause when you listen to it, the amazingness will blow your socks off.

on 9 March 2009
It is hard to believe that Taylor is only 19. Her talent is simply remarkable. I have been totally blown away by the beauty of her voice, the maturity of her lyrics and the absolutely stunning collection of songs contained in this album.

Proof that Country music has a lot to offer the whole world. I would recommend this to everybody: whatever your musical tastes. Simply gorgeous album.
on 11 August 2011
The best country cd since shania twain's "UP!"
Good lyrics lovely singing and not one dull song.
And she writes songs herself too.
You''ll enjoy this cd if you're 8 or eighty.
on 2 April 2010
I have the album 'Taylor Swift- Fearless'and when I found out there was to be a plantium edition I wasn't that bothered, but it's definaley worth the money and one of the best purchases I've ever made!!!

There is 6 new songs including a piano version of 'Forever and Always' which I loved!! Then there's a DVD with making of and the full version of videos and backstage snippets of her tour. It's absolutley brilliant and I'm so glad I purchased it!!! It was perfect and arrived 2 days early, which is always nice!!!
on 24 May 2011
This is a fantastic albuum that really demonstrates Taylor Swifts talent as a singer! Would definetely recomend. A good chillin album!
on 18 July 2010
I'm a huge fan of Taylor Swift, so I just had to get this CD/DVD. All the songs are amazing... there written so well, both lyrics wise and music wise. I can proudly say that she's one of the most talented people out there and you'll be nuts not to buy any of her albums!