on 16 May 2009
Our two grandchildren (age 2 & 4) love playing with this toy. It encourages imaginative play and is extremely durable. We all love WOW products and are in the process of collecting them all. They are one of the best toys around for toddlers.
on 30 December 2010
I ordered this toy at about 2pm and it arrived the next morning! - Very impressed!!! He had it in time for his birthday.
My 2 year old son had played with one of these ambulances and the fire engine at his play group so we knew he liked them.
The ambulance comes with a stretcher with a patient with a leg in plaster, a wheelchair with a lady in it and one "Paramedic" type figure. The side door opens with a rachet sound, the tail ramp opens when you push the fuel cap in and the wheelchair comes out with assistance of a raising ramp when you push another button. Inside the ambulance, there is plenty of detail with medical equiptment (on stickers) and an X-Ray machine that shows the mans broken leg! All in all, alot of thought has gone into this toy, the propultion mechanism can be abit loud - but that adds to the appeal for the kids! It doesn't go very fast or for very far but thats not a problem for us. I thought this might help to explain what Mummy and Daddy do at work!
Since buying this, I've also got the fire engine and Grandparents bought him the motorbike and sidecar and two racing cars and he loves all of them. The latter sets are faster especially on smooth surfaces. All of the caracters are interchangable between toys so the imagination is encoraged. Lastly, no batteries needed in any of them!

Hope this helps, K's dad (Ambulance Service)
on 4 October 2009
This is a wonderfull toy. My daughter loves it. However it has a problem, the back door is very loose and it doesn't closes... That's its only problem.
on 22 February 2010
The ambulance is really good fun, it doesn't move as fast as our WOW camper van so not sure why but good for us as it is quieter. The easy access roof is good as the children can play with the X-ray machine, press a button and the back comes down and the ramp lifts and the wheelchair rolls out. The door slides and the stretcher comes out and you have a paramedic and two patients, as with all WOW toys you can use other characters too. We bought it with the police motorbike and horse so the imagination rides wide every morning in our daughter room. No batteries hoorah!!
on 14 April 2010
Hadn't heard of these toys until saw them on Amazon. Read reviews and bought for our 2 year old grandson. He loves it. Really enjoys putting the 'patient' on the trolley or wheelchair and loading into ambulance. His 4 year old brother loves to get in on the action too. Keeps them quiet for ages. Great toy, have since purchased helicopter, tractor and motorbike. Looking forward to buying more, certainly live up to reviews!
on 1 January 2010
this toy is fantastic and my 20 month son and 3 yr old daughter love it. my son holds the top and pushes it round and my daughter role plays with the little people. so nice to have a toy that doesn't need batteries and it seems really durable as it gets knocked about a lot.
on 1 March 2012
I bought this toy for my 18 month old son as we already have the fire engine & motorbike max, so I knew the WOW toy range delivered simple yet entertaining, captivating toys. This new purchase is by far his favourite, he plays with it every single day. It's easy for him to push round making 'brum brum' noises & he sits with the little wheelchair & stretcher for ages working out how to put the people inside them. And his cousins of age 3 and 4 love it too. Brilliant, 10 out of 10.
on 2 January 2011
Our Grandson really loves this toy and Granny made him a Paramedic outfit to go with it. However we're really disappointed the tailgate doesn't stay up when it should and will easily break by him kneeling on it. The problem is the catch, nothing broken it's just not effective. Didn't expect poor design/manufacture from WOW. The problem now is our Grandson really loves the toy and will be disappointed when we send it back to WOW.
on 29 August 2013
My grandchildren have a number of WOW toys and love them! One of the big advantages is that you don't need batteries! The most recent was the Ambulance which was bought for my year old grandson as he and his three year brother played with one their cousin had when visiting! They both love it and get hours of pleasure from it. It's the sort of toy that will grow with them developing imaginary play! Well worth the money!
on 4 September 2015
I bought this for my son's second birthday and both he and my daughter (4) love it! It's fab - I love it too. Like all of the WOW toys it is very robust and will stand a bit of wear and tear, which it's what it's getting. My son spends hours 'driving' it around the house which is a bit noisy but keeps him busy. I foresee hours of play with this. Great!