on 8 February 2011
This cooker works fine for me. May be the previous reviewer was a little unlucky with his cooker. Whichever country the cooker was made has nothing to do with the problem.
on 17 May 2012
As I have previously bought a judge rice cooker and was so impressed with it that I bought another one for a friend and they love it to.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 July 2015
Just rice for a smaller portion of rice, no messy overflow so nice and easy to clean.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 July 2009
after i'd had my first unit just 10days it died - just dead! the supplier was good and sent me a replacement right away. But the fact is, this is a useless cooker. I don't think it has ever not burnt anything i've put in there - or it's got stuck to the bottom!

Follow the instructions? makes no difference - this cooker is useless! Honestly, if i'd realised - or used some common sense perhaps - i'd have guessed it was 'made in China' and steered well clear of it...
33 comments9 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 December 2014
I bought this rice cooker as a birthday present for my cousin. Unfortunately it arrived irreparably damaged and had to be returned. What a disappointment as it got good reviews on-line
0Comment0 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See one answered question