on 29 December 2013
A novel idea to get children talking/ listening to each other. Cubes are brightly coloured and a good size. Questions are suitable for all children and fun to answer. Great for getting the more reluctant child to join in. The only downside is that I have noticed that the lettering has started to wear off a little.
on 26 September 2013
My son has autism and I was close to tears after another day of being talked at or told not to talk so I ordered these cubes so he could practice the art of conversation. :-D At first he was very resistant to them but eventually he came around to the "game" and it was so nice to have a give and take conversation. I get them out every now and then to get a bit of two way talking going. Fab for home or school.
11 comment15 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 December 2012
I like this game because it helps to break the ice - it is good to use when meeting new people, training, workshops or one to one work with young people and thier families.

a good family game as well
on 12 August 2015
I bought these as gifts for friends to use at school, but I will be buying some for myself in the very near future. These are perfect to use as ice breakers in a new class, as well as during circle time to prompt conversation. They are good for team building skills and building relationships between students and teachers alike.
on 5 January 2015
Only been using them for ten minutes and lettering coming off....very dissappointed!
on 31 October 2014
I loved this product and it worked really well but lettering wearing off after just one session - with better resilience to being handled it would be perfect, but rather an expensive resource for just one session :(
on 21 March 2014
I use these cubes for conversations in my ESL class. My students are 15-18 and it works wonderfully as it gets them speaking English.
on 22 October 2014
A great resource apart from one thing. The lettering started to come off the dice which makes it worthless. Very disappointed.
on 21 September 2015
My 2e child wasn't sure at first but soon relaxed and started to communicate his thoughts for the questions are typical of a lot of the questions that can build up in a child's mind - apraxia sufferers or not!
on 1 January 2015
These feel lovely, easy to use, great icebreaker especially in one to one work (counselling children/adolescents or social work). I haven't used them with a group yet, but expect they could work just as well!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse