I have used these wonderful cleansing wipes for years. I often switch between different Simple cleansing wipes depending on the offers available at the time of purchase, but these particular ones are certainly my favourite. I think the main reason I love them is that they are mildly exfoliating. I exfoliate every 2 days with a Lush salt exfoliator and I can tell you that exfoliating your skin regularly is the best and easiest way to keeping your skin clear, healthy and young looking. Getting rid of those dead skin cells is marvelous for the look and feel of your skin. These Radiance cleansing wipes by Simple mildly exfoliate which means you get rid of some of those dead skin cells every time you use a wipe. They also remove effortlessly ALL my make-up, including mascara. Its so convenient and I remove my make-up every night with a Simple wipe. Easy, quick, in the bin, job done. Fresh, clean skin. I also like the ingredients: Mango extract, glycerin and bisabolol which refines the skin tone, hydrates and nourishes, soothes and calms. There is no alcohol (which can irritate and dry the skin terribly) no oil (so won't clog your pores) they are non drying and non greasy. No perfume, no colour, no unnecessary or harsh chemicals. Perfect for even sensitive skin and they are dermatologically tested and approved.

RECOMMENDED 10/10 for ease of use and effectiveness at removing make-up thoroughly whilst also being kind to your skin.
on 29 November 2013
They are truly unscented!! I am chemically sensitive, so scents and toxins really make me ill. I've tried to find unscented products in the past, but they always have some sort of cleaner type scent. These wipes are great! They are large and thick, unscented, made from recycled materials, no parabens, and the list goes on.
on 25 June 2012
these are lovely, always get these ones when i can, they are worth the money, simple range has always been good
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 7 January 2013
Much easier than getting the cleanser toner and cotton wool out!! Seem to remove make up grime etc very well and dont upset my sensitive skin. Skin feels clean after using them and not dry like some others I tried have but then I like Simple products as they are natural and I like natural :)
on 10 July 2014
I find these wipes excellent at being really quick to wipe away the days make up and leave my skin fresh.
on 3 October 2013
find these the best for my skin - they are very soft , take off all makeup and dont dry out.
on 11 July 2013
I always buy my Simple wipes from this seller. In the high street these wipes sell at around £4-5 per pack, so its excellent value for money and delivered very quickly. Really really good wipes that I use every day and are good for my problem skin (dry/oily). Usually buy in bulk because its such good value for money :)
on 25 June 2014
These are my favourite wipes of Simple's, because these are actually a little more exfoliating. The wipes themselves have those little 'grooves' that means they really remove dirt and makeup well. Plus I find they're a lot more 'wet' than other simple wipes, so there's more moisture to wipe off all the bad stuff :)
on 10 January 2016
a lot cheaper than if you want to the shop to buy these and they work amazing as well, my partner has very sensitive skin and swears my simple products and this does exactly what she needed it to do and that was to take her make up off without causing irritation.
on 11 January 2015
I usually love the rimmel wipes but for some reason, this time I found them very dry and I needed two to get all my makeup off. I may have recieved a bad pack but they're still ok.