Price:£1.79+ Free shipping (Addon item)

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 9 January 2015
I bought this for skiing. It works really well. I usually end up with really chapped lips from the wind, cold and sun.
This has put a stop to that.
I had to knock 1 star off just because it does feel a little bit greasy and doesn't soak in to your lips as easily as a lot of lip balm. But in my opinion the extra sun protection is worth it
on 25 July 2015
Been using this lip Protector for several years and gone through several of them. Much better than other lip protectors I've used, nicer feel putting it on and it defintely protects in both sun and in cold/snow condoitions.
on 10 June 2014
Very creamy and moisturises the lips wonderfully. No problems with turning my lips white so I guess that varies on the person. Gives a nice natural shine to the lips, smells great and fantastic value for such a good product.
on 5 February 2014
Whitening your lips, though and really nasty taste. Disappointing product, as the nivea sun products are used to be very good.
on 18 July 2012
the title says it all. it makes your lips really white horrible. I wouldnt recommend or buy this again ever!
on 22 January 2016
I love this product. I go on a lot of sun holidays and let me tell you this for free: sun burned lips are no fun. When it happened to me it was so utterly painful that it ruined my holiday. I couldn't eat or drink because of the blisters.

I bought this last year and it was wonderful. It's really soft and it the high SPF ensured my lips stayed in great condition. It does lighten your lips a little but I found if you put on some gloss or lipstick over it you wont even notice.

This product is a must when going on hols!
on 24 September 2013
I love Nivea and I love this lip balm. It's great for protecting your lips in the summer as well as the winter. It moisturises well and smells good, would definitely buy again.
on 23 July 2016
Brilliant product!! I breakout with coldsores when exposed to sun but just got back from Corfu where temp higher than 30 degrees and not a single one. Feels nice, no strange taste and was transparent. Love it and will use when on holiday again. If you suffer like this with coldsores can,t recommend highly enough!!
on 17 August 2013
No problem with this product as I used it on a skiing trip to Switzerland earlier this year. Not much saving online could be cheaper in pharmacy or supermarket
on 7 August 2013
This really does help protect your lips and its not one of those with a horrible taste.
And gives your lips a nice moisturised texture.