on 5 April 2012
Nice simple piece of kit, solidly built, does exactly what its designed to do, so far so good (except my putting's still rubbish).
on 20 August 2012
Good product, well constructed. Has slight incline lip to ensure you accelerate putts to the target. Uses two AA batteries. Probably a bit generous with width of opening, however, does return ball well (approximately 10 feet). Overall I am happy to recommend this product.
on 6 March 2012
I don't mean it's useless - the very opposite! It does what it says on the tin - the ball does come back and it works really well. For an amateur like me, it's great for indoor putting practice. it came packaged well and in good time. Great!!
on 4 November 2013
I purchased this a while ago. I have not got around to commenting, mainly because I have not used it much. The reason is that one I purchased some years ago was brilliant, until someone stood on it. You could stand a good 12 feet away and it would return the balls. This one does not wizz them back, instead they are dribbled just 5 feet. Obviously a beginners model, under powered and no good to me.
on 19 May 2014
Bought to replace an almost identical machine that my 1yo daughter broke. The previous one had a very thin metal tab that the ball lay on when caught by the machine - easily snapped off if left where little hands can get at it! Bought a replacement anyway and really pleased to see that this metal tab has gone so no chance of breaking the replacement model in the same way. Batteries last a reasonable amount of time but if you have a battery charger capable of charging large batteries (C I think) then its definitely worth getting rechargeables.
on 3 July 2015
Nice little device that returns the ball to you.
Feels very robust and isn't too hard on the batteries. (I've had the same set in mine now for a few months)

If there was a negative, I would say that the hole is too wide as I find it very easy to hole out with this device yet I still struggle on the course.
However, It is a good way to practise a repetitive stroke and much better than others devices I have tried.
on 13 March 2014
I have used a putting machine fro years but my grandson began to hog it. Bought him his own and he is very pleased with it. Easy to set up and use.
on 28 February 2014
Purchased as Xmas present. Gandson very pleased has been used indoors as well as out side. A Good Purchase for the Young Golfer.
on 27 March 2014
A really clever little gadget that gives hours of fun to young and old, especially those who play golf seriously.
on 23 March 2013
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my golf mad Dad.
He loved it, and we had a great deal of fun watching it send the ball back in quite an audible, forceful manner!

So if you want to making practicing your putts a bit easier, or if you are like me and enjoy a good laugh, then I would definitely recommend this product to you!

It is well made, and does exactly what is says on the box.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse