on 8 June 2009
Bought for my daughters 1st Birthday yesterday, they are still bonding, I on the other hand am already totally in love. I chose this doll over Baby Annabel and Chou Chou as it was appropriate for my daughters age, the magnetic dummy is a hit already. The weight of the doll is perfect, Stella is sturdy not like a soft toy and has the cutest little bottom, with dimples and the cutest belly button. I think she is fab, dont know if I can wait until Christmas to start buying the accessories!
on 19 June 2009
Bought his for my 20 month old daughter as a treat. She LOVES it. Cuddles the baby all day and loves to undress and dress it again. A lovely baby doll for any little girl. Everyone who has seen it asks where I got it from and says its gorgeous. I love the toes and the belly button especially!
on 25 December 2009
So pleased with this item - fantastic quality , beautifully made and just sooo cute !!! My 2 yr old daughter is very taken by her and I hope she will want the other ones as I'd be more than happy to oblige ;) (and to think I came close to buying her a baby annabel... the shame !)
on 26 April 2011
Our 2 year-old girl absolutely loves this doll. She changes its nappy and takes her for walks. The dummy is magnetic, so our son likes sticking take-along-Thomas trains to it, but it is a very loved toy so far.
on 6 February 2012
Bought as a christmas present for my 19month old daughter. Lovely soft doll, with removeable clothes and nappy. Comes with its own magnetic dummy. We bought the feeding set to go along with the doll and my little girl loves to pretend to feed her baby then tuck her into bed. Very cute! Any little girl would love this doll, similar to a cabbage patch doll but nicer looking. Would recommend:)
on 25 June 2013
This is my fourth purchase of Baby Stella. I must say the 'baby' Stella's in my case went down much better than the Stella with hair. All three others are firm favourites with my granddaughters and one has become a constant companion both by day and by night. I can thoroughly recommend this simple but endearing doll.
on 12 November 2014
Gorgeous sweet little doll, smaller than I imagined but perfect and will fit in the Fisher Price Pushchair I have bought my Grand-Daughter Daisy for Christmas.
Her Birthday is in February so will now start to look at the wide range of clothes and accessories!
If Daisy doesn't like her, she's mine.
on 23 November 2012
I love baby stella. I like the fact she is soft so my daughter can take her to bed at night. The dummy fixes on with a magnet so she doesn't have a weird mouth like other dolls with dummy's. I think she's very cute and she is my daughters favourite doll.
on 17 September 2010
A very cute doll which I love. My 18month old loves taking the dummy off her. There are plenty of accessories which can be bought as add-ons. One thing I've noticed though is that my daughter seems to like the life-like dolls more!
on 12 November 2012
This doll is gorgeous. Bought it for my one year old Granddaughter and it is going to be posted off to Australia ! Tempted to buy one for myself as I just keep looking at it ! Love the magnetic dummy and I shall certainly be buying the accessories at a later date . Item was delivered quickly spoilt only by Yodel carrier who left it on front doorstep 6ft away from pavement and busy main road while we were away for weekend!! How it wasn t pinched I do not know as it sat there for nearly 30 hours parcel wet thro ! And he had the cheek to put on his card hed left it in safe place in porch! We do not even have a porch!! Not Amazons fault tho - Very satisfied with doll NOT the carrier service - Amazon need to sack Yodel !
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse