on 4 September 2012
Firstly, I have to say I absolutely love this plane, but.....

1) The nose is too light.. So when you get one, DO NOT throw away the clear nose protection that it shipped with, keep it there and tape it on.
2) Never fly in any kind of wind, fly it when the leaves on trees are barely rustling...otherwise the wind will control it or take it on a long ride ;-)
3) Take time to work out the controls, and remember it is proportional to a certain extent.. so don't push the controls to extremes all the time (otherwise you'll just keep stalling it)

Once you have had a good few flights, I'm sure you will get it above tree level as I have and also flying back to your hand!

Hope this helps...good luck
on 2 October 2012
My son loved this toy when he got it. I thought it looked flimsy for the money but he didn't seem to mind and thought it was a good investment. It only lasted a couple of weeks and he was very disappointed when it broke.
on 19 October 2012
The product we have received, can not fly at all.

When we throw it it flies to the left and go right into the ground. Does not matter with trimming or left/right. Does exactly the same every time.

It have been flown both outside in no wind and in a sports hall. Same result.

Must be something wrong with the casting on the copy we got.
on 12 November 2015
its ok but by the time you get it flying you run out of range!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 June 2013
Gave this to my son for his son, he can keep it in the air for an age and the grandson loves it, mind where he lives there is no wind?
on 3 January 2013
The item did not work and we had to return it. However we received another one very soon and now ok. I am posting the faultyone back.
0Comment1 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse