4.4 out of 5 stars1,037
Size: 100ml EDP SprayChange

on 24 November 2009
I bought this perfume to treat myself as I had smelt it on someone else and loved it. I was not disappointed, it is a young fresh but still sexy scent. It comes in a really sweet bottle and I have had so many positive comments, people asking what perfume I am wearing. It arrived quickly and well packaged, no complaints.
0Comment91 of 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 September 2013
a very nice light perfume. smells really lovely and lasts all day. would definitely recommend it. worth every penny. great!
0Comment24 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 June 2010
strangely enough i had not seen this perfume before so thought i would see if my wife liked it as much as her first choice which is the other Obsession by CK, she said yes its nearly as nice as my usual one, so now i know i have a choice of both to please her,by the way she got both for her birthday. we both recommend this product highly! and its not a secret any more
0Comment24 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 November 2011
This is a great womans scent, quite strong, too much can be overpowering. Scent actually matches the description, musky, with note of vanilla and Jasmine, really femenine,strong and sensual. Arrived in perfect working order, so much padding I thought they put six in the box by mistake! :p
0Comment59 of 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 December 2010
I was a bit worried buying perfume off the net for my better half without smelling it first. However, the reviews were good and there was no other way of making it a surprise.
She likes it & it smells good to me.
It arrived quickly with no hassle. The bottle is nice, too.
Positive all round.
0Comment37 of 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 June 2011
A Fantastic product at an really great price... the perfume is subtly sexy and long lasting, comes in an attractive bottle (looks nicer than the pic) and will last for ages dueto the volume and staying power.

A perfume for day or night, really sexy scent, I love it!
on 8 November 2012
I love this perfume it is really fabulous. I had heard good reports but never actually tried it. However, the price reduction was so good I took a risk and bought a bottle... and I wasn't disappointed.
It has a heavy, deep, musky smell, which is truly lovely. I have just received my second bottle - I'm hooked!
on 10 November 2013
I often purchase perfume through Amazon but usually only ones I am sure of. This time I took a chance on one I have never used, purely based on reviews... I was not disappointed. This is a wonderful perfume that is strong enough to get noticed without being overpowering. I can most certainly recommend it to anyone in doubt. I will definitely be getting more.
on 21 January 2011
This perfume is nicely packaged and bottled. I like and use Obsession for men and bought this for my other half. She likes it very much. It has a subtle but rich scent, more suited to going out in the evening than a fresh daytime type scent. Recommended
on 21 October 2014
Sorry to be a moaner but even though it smells okay its defo fake The perfume does not last long. I have had this perfume before so I am aware what it should be like. The box is cheap and nasty . No plastic covering on box. The bottle was loose inside no internal packaging it just wasnt the same quality , there is just something not right about it. On the upside it was quite cheap so havent felt like I have been totally ripped but woundnt buy this again. I buy loads of Amazon and have never experienced this before.