Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Ride-on|Change

on 4 April 2010
Just bought the Cosy Coupe in pink for our 20mth old princess and she loves it! we bought this at a large toy store as it was on an offer so the price was very good. Our daughter was trying all the ride-on toys but this was the one she didnt want to get out of! When we opened the box, we were ready to pack it all up and return the toy as there were so many bits to assemble! I didnt think the instructions were that clear but found the manufacturer's video instructions on the internet very helpful. In the end it was quite straight forward after watching the demonstration. However some parts were difficult to put together and some could have been more simpler if it was pre-assembled in the first place! (I think they made it more complicated than necessary). Anyhow the toy's fantastic, very durable plastic. There's a safety latch on the door which stops them from falling out which is good. I think the original red and yellow colour is really nice too but it has got to be pink for our missy! The car's in the house atm cuz of the lovely weather, so cant wait to take it out the garden so 'princess' can put it to good use! I think she will have so much fun in it and for a long time too so again worth the money!
on 15 March 2016
I like the added foot rest so I could push her around when she got tired. It's still like New Years later. U can't go wrong with this! Even I had one when I was little I'm now 27! But mine was the classic colours not pretty for a girl like this one is
on 4 July 2016
I grew up wanting one of these so now my little girl is old enough to enjoy one of these I couldn't resist!
i was concerned about the reviews stating it takes two hours to build so had planned to build this during nap time. unfortunately my plan didn't go to plan and I had a "helper"! even with the less than helpful elf it only took me 40minutes to build.

I am normally someone who doesn't follow instructions but on this occasion I did to minimise any problems. fair simple to build.

Strong once built and my little girl loves it. there is the option to install the foot tray or not.
on 12 May 2016
What a pain to build up!!!!. Some of the parts are moulded badly and therefore dont fit into place easily

The plastic catch for the steering wheel was NEVER going to be strong enough to hold the wheel in place. A small plastic rip cord tie fixed the problem.

Happy days in the garden and Im having aGIn and Tonic to get over the trauma of the build up.
on 28 December 2011
Bought this car for my 20 month old daughter and she absolutely adores it. There is a little sliding door lock which it too fiddly for very little ones, but the door is a tight enough fit to get away without using it. The only drawback I have found so far is that the car comes in a huge number of pieces, the instructions comprised of 3 separate books,and took 2 hours to put together, which was a real pain on christmas eve.
That aside though, this car is an excellent choice for any little girls that want their own car
on 15 August 2013
We bought this with trailer for our grand-daughter on her second birthday - she was absolutely delighted with it and even sat in it in the lounge to watch a DVD!. She puts her dolly in the trailer and loves being pushed around the garden and indoors. The build standard and quality is excellent even though it took me a while to put both items together - you do need some reasonable hand skills and I would recommend the video instructions on-line on the Little Tikes website. All in all, a very nice product and if you can get it reduced, all the better.
on 7 November 2015
It is sturdy and the girls love it. But it arrives in a million pieces and some are difficult to put together it takes quite some time. Some items could have arrived connected from the factory. Sharp bits stick out of it and needed sanding where it's cheap plastic. There are deep scratches in the plastic, It just hasn't been made with care in the factory. It would fade in the sun so has to be kept inside to save from looking old and scruffy very quickly. The key is very flimsy and will break easy as they keep trying to take it out. It rides smooth with no squeaking or noises. It wouldn't be easy to take the children out for a ride in this as hard to push with the handle. We got it on offer so worth the £35 but I wouldn't pay more than this. Overall the girls are happy and they are now fighting over it so it is a success after all the hard work making it!
on 29 May 2013
We have 2 red Classic Cozy Coup Ride-on and they were so popular we decided to buy 2 pink coupes.The Children are now buzzing around the room excited and enjoying themselves much more...
This toy is a fantastic fun item , any child would love to own one.
on 12 February 2012
A great buy! These little tikes cars are so good, all kids love them & they seem to play in them for a long period of time. As long as you have enough space I would definately recommend them, can be used indoors & outdoors. These are a great price for what they are & good to teach the kids to take turns pushing each other round, going in the drivers seat etc. The young ones have fun opening & closing the door, beeping the horn etc & the older ones like to be independent & drive themselves!. As always with little tikes, you know you have a safe toy which is bright, fun & colouful have been pleased with all their products. For any fans of the cars I would also recommend the little tikes scooter / ride on is a favourite in our house too!
on 17 March 2016
This is my 2nd cozy coupe car of purchases and there a great little car I bought one for my youngest child whose outgrown it now and it lasted many years.I purchased this one for my baby neice for her bday an know she will enjoy it it's strong very sturdy.only problem I had with this was from the delivery courier YODEL I was not happy not only was too of box damaged badly but it was half OPEN cellotape clearly had been ripped off I had to inspect it before letting driver leave he never had an explanation very cross with the couriers