Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 31 August 2012
This is really well priced and smells great - it is a bargain price as well. I have been to the department stores and checked out the expensive brand names and they don't really match up to this. Pound for pound a really good product and highly recommended!
on 5 February 2014
I bought this as I liked the packaging, and it was quite cheap. It arrived very fast, and the bottle looked cool. I sprayed some of it and loved it. I was very happy, then I went to spray it again and it was impossible to get any perfume out of the bottle. The cool design is not at all practicle and you have to try for hours to get the slightest scent out of it. I couldnt return it as I had by that time thrown out the packging and the reciept. Also, i just didnt see the point in wasting more time, money and energy. Very dissapointed with this product, and rather upset because it does smell good, just the design of the bottle that contains the real flaw. What is the point of a perfume if all it does is look nice? If i can't spray it/use it then it defeats the purpose of the bottle. I now have to go and get another perfume, or waste at least (minimum) of 20mins stuggling to get the bottle to spray. Do not recommend unless you are happy with struggling to get it to spray for a cheap price.
on 20 June 2012
Love this perfume! So cheap online!! Thanks a lot its lasting for a good while! I love the scent x
on 27 November 2011
Really good value for money, my daughter is really pleased with it, I couldnt beleive the size of bottle for only £10, compared 2 other perfumes with stupid price tags.
on 20 September 2012
Although i have given this 5 stars it is for the service, packaging and price. I didn't like the initial smell as it was very overpowering to the point of feeling like i was tasting it. I must say though, it settles down to a really very pleasant scent which lasts most of the day.
I don't think i would not recommend this, just advise anyone to allow a settling down period.
on 21 February 2013
Excellent fragrance but bottle is rubbish. It's so hard to grasp the bottle and spray at the same time and not much spray comes out at each spraying.
on 28 February 2014
decent, perfume. you get a lot for moneys worth. the smell itself is musky and floral which is decent for everyday use. the scent stays on clothes and doesn't evaporate. happy with the overall product !
on 25 April 2014
Based on the reviews on here and its best seller status plus very good price, I decided to buy two bottles and instantly regretted it. The smell is ok but it does not last if at all. The spray button is also very fidgety and difficult to use. I found I had to inject a lot of muscle to get any spray out. I will stick to my preferred perfume(s) from now one!
on 1 February 2014
Really nice smell. I hadn't smelt it before and risked it. Not as sweet as I'd normally go for but a really nice every day perfume. Wear it all the time and will definitely be replacing when it runs out.
on 15 August 2012
Well presented and branded perfume with a likeable smell. I got a few of these for some "fringe" friends due to the value. They loved receiving it as a gift.