on 14 January 2016
Hi
me and the Lads were reminiscing a while ago about what we used to drink as a short in our heyday and we all agreed we missed Dimple but know one had seen it in the pubs or the supermarkets for years.

well we had a lads weekend planed so I decided to try and get some Dimple as a surprise, great holiday rest of the lads had brought a bottle of whiskey each should of seen the faces when I pulled the Dimple out ever body loved it but got me in trouble because it spoiled all the rest because they just where not as good including a single malt.

they enjoyed it that much got them a bottle each for Xmas and one for me
Great Drink
on 23 November 2012
My mum swears by the whisky, she's 73 and absolutely loves it so I buy it for her every opportunity I get. As a non-whisky drinker I must say this is very smooth and palatable - well worth a try and this is the best price on the internet.
on 11 May 2014
What can I say apart from expensive but worth it!
on 1 July 2013
Arrived packaged well and prompt delivery. this was a fathers day present for my dad and he was very impressed that i had managed to find Dimple! thank you very much. I will be back for future purchases
on 15 January 2013
This was a golden wedding present for a friend who was very happy with it.
It was very difficult to find the product elsewhere. Thankyou
on 11 February 2015
bought it as a present my cousin loved it
on 29 June 2015
Heisenberg brought me here, and I bought it, and put the bottle next to my Breaking Bad Blu ray box set, however, I couldn't resist drinking a little bit, which turned out to be quite a lot. Then the whole bottle was gone. It's lovely, and I will be purchasing another bottle shortly to replace the now Cold Tea filled bottle which is sitting there to make sure the wife believes I haven't drunk it all. :) Fantastic Whisky , so smooth.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 August 2014
Superfast delivery, excellent quality product and very reasonably priced! Well impressed!
on 5 May 2015
The perfect gift for someone who really appreciated it
on 16 January 2014
This is a difficult to obtain item from the High Street so was delighted to find it on Amazon. Came well packed and was posted quickly. The price was reasonable and my son in law was a happy recipient.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse