on 24 July 2012
What arrived was NOT Scotch tape, but a brand called Manuli, which is thin, tears along its length & doesn't stick very well.
Being busy packing, I really couldn't be bothered to go through the rigmarole of returning or complaining for the sake of £2.50+p&p, but I won't be using this company again!
22 comments36 of 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 March 2014
Items received not the same as image. Much thinner and not scotch tape quality. says pack of 2 AND ONLY ONE RECEIVED.
33 comments19 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 September 2014
Bought heavy duty boxes to store ornaments and books etc during whole house decoration. Used parcel tape to fasten the boxes up securely so could be transported and put in storage. Excellent strong sticky tape, ideal for what we needed.
on 21 October 2012
It does what I expect parcel tape to do - it sticks and is strong. - no more to be said about it!
on 24 August 2012
Rest assured, this is the real McCoy, not a fake, but genuine scotch parcel tape, at a great price....Buy It
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 9 November 2014
Here you are buying a pack of 2, 3M Scotch BUFF Brown Packaging Parcel Tape 50mm x 66m.

It's important to remember that this is the real deal, real Scotch, no silly cheap rubbish that you can pick up from the pound shops in town.

I still can't get over how strong it is, and it is strong. I'm in the middle of sorting out my DVD collection and have needed to box some DVDs up for the time being, this tape has been perfect for the boxes & so far none have collapsed.

So while yep, you are paying a tiny little bit more than the pound shops, it's worth it!
VINE VOICEon 15 July 2014
Good tape, strong & light; the first delivery failed to arrive but the vendor sent another which did get through. Recommended.
on 5 July 2014
IT HELD MY CARDBOARD BOX TOGETHER AND DID NOT FAIL ON ITS TRIP HALF WAY ROUND THE WORLD.
on 19 November 2015
I got this tape because I knew 3M has good quality standards and that I will not be disappointed. Fortunately I didn't need it for more than closing some boxes, because the tape was so bad... Really easy to break it and also the glue on it wasn't sticking at all and it wasn't just one type of surface. I tried it on several surfaces and on all of them it didn't stick properly. Overall disappointed by 3M. I'll go with duct tape next time, hopefully it will be better...
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 June 2015
Seems quite thin. Not what I was expecting with a well known brand. Does the job but not as strong as others in had.

See one answered question