on 30 November 2014
This steamer is made really well and has a good high quality look. I would recommend buying the larger size as all of the recipes you see seem to use a larger steamer. So it makes it easier if you have a larger one. If you only need a small steamer, for one person, it's a great buy.
on 1 February 2013
Bought this as a gift for my daughter who'd been looking to buy one for a while.
She was delighted, and reports that it works a treat.
(She's not used it to treat me to a nice meal yet!)
on 21 January 2013
We bought this as a present for a a family member and he was rearly made up and used it the next day, and told us it did a rearly good job on steaming his dinner.
on 26 March 2014
Nice strong and well made traditional bamboo steamer. Should last some time. I like the way you can cook veg in one basket and fish, for instance, in another.
on 28 November 2013
I bought this for a christmas present for my son and am really impressed with its quality and appearance, in fact I'm tempted to get one for myself.
on 12 January 2014
Bought this for my girlfriend and she's been making some lovely pork buns. Still as solid as when it came after a few uses. Happy chappy.
on 11 November 2013
These where a accidentally ordered but so glad I did very fast delivery and very we'll made, would recommend to anyone to buy. Thank You.
on 5 June 2013
Typhoon make some great products, this is no acceptation. Much better than those unbranded cheaper ones!! Definitely worth every penny
on 1 January 2013
This bamboo steamer works very nicely, especially for steaming home made dumplings and spring rolls for a proper home made chinese meal!
on 21 February 2014
just what I thought, a very good steamer for the cost of it.why do I have to write more about a item of goods?