on 30 November 2010
For the price i paid this is a very good perfume. The scent was very sweet and smells mostly of orange (at least i think it does) and comes in a very nice attractive red bottle. The box it comes in, is very well made and strong and the print design just catches your eye. Just that alone will get your attention the most, even more attention than the higher more popular products.
on 28 March 2014
I thought I'd already given great feedback for this product, if not, thank you so much for stocking this very hard to find item. I purchased two, gave one away, will probably be back for more so hope you're still able to supply in the future :-)
on 14 February 2014
This perfume was a birthday present for my granddaughter. She has had it before and loves it. Ideal for teenagers.
on 7 August 2010
A Prezzy for a Friends Birthday...she loved it and i was happy...it has a nice fragrance!! Might get it myself when mine runs out!!
on 6 January 2014
Bought as a stocking filler for my Wife which was a bit of a gamble... which didn't pay off. I suppose women of a certain vintage may enjoy the smell of this perfume but my wife didn't
on 5 January 2014
I've got another one of her perfumes which smells really nice so i thought i would buy this one as well and it smells really nice, im going to save this to use on special occasions.
on 2 April 2014
Made an ideal gift for my Daughter. Smells nice (from a man sense). Nice little bottle and spray nozzle. No leakage once used.

Great product at a nice price..
on 3 June 2013
I had this perfume bought as a birthday pressant a while back and I loved it. It smells amazing. I use it whenever I go out and will be buying more bottles in the future
on 30 December 2014
Item as described, packaged securely along with the usual excellent customer service used to from Amazon. Super! Would highly recommend buying this product. A+
on 15 December 2013
Having bought this perfume before I can't find anything else like it. It is good value for money with understated packaging. A warm scent with vanilla notes.