on 30 November 2010
For the price i paid this is a very good perfume. The scent was very sweet and smells mostly of orange (at least i think it does) and comes in a very nice attractive red bottle. The box it comes in, is very well made and strong and the print design just catches your eye. Just that alone will get your attention the most, even more attention than the higher more popular products.
on 28 March 2014
I thought I'd already given great feedback for this product, if not, thank you so much for stocking this very hard to find item. I purchased two, gave one away, will probably be back for more so hope you're still able to supply in the future :-)
on 14 February 2014
This perfume was a birthday present for my granddaughter. She has had it before and loves it. Ideal for teenagers.
on 7 August 2010
A Prezzy for a Friends Birthday...she loved it and i was happy...it has a nice fragrance!! Might get it myself when mine runs out!!
I love the top note of blood orange. It's pleasantly sweet, but thanks to the pepper there's a sharp bite to it. A lovely sweet/sour contrast.

It's the overpowering floral notes that let SEXY DARLING down. The Belle De Nuit flower is sweet and heavy, and combined with the intense jasmine I nearly always suffer from a headache when I wear SEXY DARLING. Also, when the florals mix with the pear note, the sweetness crosses the line into sickly on me.

I also love the contrast in the base notes; the sharp, more masculine sandalwood combined with the more feminine heliotrope is a lovely mix. Thank God Kylie & Coty have had a break from the predictable vanilla notes, the results are wonderful.

Scent notes: Pink pepper, pear, blood orange, red rose, belle de nuit, jasmine, heliotrope, sandalwood and musk.

***

While I wouldn't re-buy this, I admit that it's great that Coty have moved away from the sweet shop themes in Darling, Sweet Darling and Showtime, by finally releasing a more adult fragrance that could be seen as a representation of Kylie Minogue. However, Coty still hasn't released an original fragrance under the Kylie label; SEXY DARLING is similar to Dior Addict on me.
on 23 December 2010
This is a brilliant present and has been well appreciated. The finances to buy the product is very reasonable and delivered on time and well packaged.
on 23 September 2013
I knew what am I buying as I used Kylies Sexy Darling before so pretty much got what I expected. Unfortunately I am disaponted with the delivery. The delivery driver has delivered my parcel to a difrend address!
I had one day deliovery and the estimate day was last Friday, I have not received it in that day and thanks to the lovely people from the other address I have it now.
Thanks god nobody decited to keep it!
on 6 January 2014
Bought as a stocking filler for my Wife which was a bit of a gamble... which didn't pay off. I suppose women of a certain vintage may enjoy the smell of this perfume but my wife didn't
on 5 January 2014
I've got another one of her perfumes which smells really nice so i thought i would buy this one as well and it smells really nice, im going to save this to use on special occasions.
on 2 April 2014
Made an ideal gift for my Daughter. Smells nice (from a man sense). Nice little bottle and spray nozzle. No leakage once used.

Great product at a nice price..