on 14 October 2010
I brought this for my daughter, 5, for her birthday. She loves it and has played with it everyday since. It's aged at 6 years plus but its great for any child who can use stencils, there is a guide tray for the stencil which makes it very easy for use.

A great gift for any girl who loves Hello Kitty.
on 23 November 2010
I have now bought 4 of these, 3 for birthday presents and 1 from santa. All 3 girls have loved this. Would definately recommend for girls who love to draw.
on 9 September 2010
My little girl is Hello Kitty mad so this went down a storm. We have designs up all over the house. Its easy to use, and good for concentration skills too
on 8 October 2010
very happy with product received and would make a lovely gift for any hello kitty fans.
on 2 January 2011
I bought two of these - one for my daughter (9 1/2)and one for my niece (6). My daughter spent a while on Christmas day using this Hello Kitty stencil and made lots of nice pictures. It seemed to be easy to use and created lovely designs that can then be coloured. You will probably need a good set of felts to use with it. My daughter got some of these from santa too so it was ideal. This is a very statisfactory purchase. I'd recommend this for any children who like hello kitty and can use a stencil (probably 5 and over).
on 6 September 2010
My 8 year old loves this and has made lots of lovely pictures even my 5 year old has had a go
on 22 March 2014
Bought for my Grandaughter as something to occupy her while staying with me & not being able to go outside. It was the best money spent as not only did it keep her happy for a day or two but she has used it so much it's a wonder it hasn't worn out like the pencils have.
on 19 December 2012
Thank goodness i looked inside prior to wrapping this gift. There are just a few sheets of paper and a very small box of mini crayons. I have in fact paid for a plastic ring and base in effect. I loaded up the front container with some proprer colouring pencils and added additional paper as it would not have been much of a gift for my grandaughter to open Christmas morn otherwise. THe Hello Kitty brand is so popular they should do more to make this a substantial product for the money.
on 3 August 2010
I bought this for a present. It came well within the time specified. I am told its a great gift and east to use.
on 22 February 2013
The product is plastic and well made.

My gripe about it is that it comes with just one Hello Kitty stencil, so it's very limited in the number of mandalas that can be created. It's also quite fiddly to use.