on 21 December 2015
Purchased for my partner, however she was not impressed although big enough she remarked, it was however very poorly made, the vibration wasn't that powerful and didn't vibrate all the way up the Mighty Thor, and secondly she complained about the material, saying it wasn't bendy enough, had no give in the plastic. She still prefers the : Orion Big Mr. Softee 520195 Dildo Raised Veins Black Soft low-friction material. Very bendy. Length: 29 cm, diameter: 4.5 cm.

So can only rate the Mighty Thor as 3/5 and not really mighty at all against the Orion Big Mr Softee.
on 9 November 2014
For a large vibrator, the MIghty Thor certainly fits the bill. Excellent vibration note that hits the mark every time. If you are looking for soft and flexible this is not for you. Not for the faint hearted :)
on 21 July 2015
The aggressive nature of this schlong makes for the perfect torture weapon or anal pleaser if your other half is a filthy little bitch. My slut's hole swallowed the full length with remarkable ease, and though the battery compartment is a little loose (like he is), the vibration helps the dildo wiggle into your cavity.

For the price it's a steal, and could pleasure the lonely or masochistic for hours.
on 30 September 2013
Was able to slide most of the length inside me, then I switched it on..wow what an orgasm! Great tool,..!!
on 13 December 2013
A bit too stiff not natural feeling spoils the vibrating effect. Not recommended unless you like it rough does go deep though so take care as can go to far.
on 26 February 2014
I was shocked when I saw it. It is huge , real colour and shape, works exceptionally well. Lady's, don't hesitate to try! ;)
on 1 April 2014
Just bit to solid at end otherwise it is an OK item just a little bit softer material be better
on 9 November 2014
The wife and I have played about with this since we bought it and its not bad, the motor could be abit more powerful to give it more viberation, but its easy to control with it being bigger
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 December 2015
Love it, yes it's big, just take it slowly and enjoy. Can take most of length in, vibrates well too, does the trick.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 January 2014
This product was my first attempt to a full size sex toy.
I should have maybe investigated more as the thing really is huge.
The length I could probably put a way (most of it ;-)) the diameter for me is way, way more than I can handle and only the tip gets put away.
I was disappointed that the head is not moving but, as I am new to this, maybe I have been looking at the wrong item. I think fpr myself I would go into an Ann Summers or sex toyshop to browse around and get ideas of which toy does exactly what.
The feel is a little stiff, ofcourse as it is not the real thing.
Price I found very good making it not so painful that I can not physically manage this mighty one.