on 6 November 2013
Though I didn't really gain anything from it the ex loved it that much she left me haha. Oh well
11 comment11 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 July 2013
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhh! yes this darling little gel was VERY much worth the money! Easy to use and I would be very happy to buy this product again
on 2 October 2013
Excellent product very intense orgasms, ideal for the more mature lady who needs a bit of a boost in their love life
on 5 January 2011
This gel works quickly, and it produces a warm, tingling and very pleasant sensation ! It's non-greasy, and don't be put off by the relatively small volume (15mls), you only need a very small amount each time.
on 22 April 2013
my girlfriend said it doesn't do anything to her. doesn't feel much different apart from the slight burning sensation this induces
on 2 January 2012
Hubby and I thought we would give this a try to spice things up a bit! Other people seem to like it but not for me I'm afraid. Maybe I'm just a bit too sensitive for this. It felt like I was on fire and not in a pleasant way. Just made me rush for the cold shower to wash it off. Not the desired effect we were looking for :(
on 16 April 2013
I haven't been using this often but if definitely makes sex feel better. No orgasms though but it feels great.
on 6 December 2010
Bought some kinda by accident as i was entitled to a free item at Anne summers on a 3 for 2 deal... anyway it's stacks better than the other two lubes i bought, I'm not sure what it does but I've only got to get the tiny little bottle out and the Mrs is a giggling mess and foaming at the mouth. Well recommended and don't be put off by the small size; a little bit really does go a long way... or you can use a load and go the full 9 yards. Going to buy some more on here as it's far far cheaper than in the shops.
0Comment25 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 February 2013
Honestly after using on 3 occasions I can honestly state that it has made no difference. I have used other products from different ranges which give better results. Don't bother buying would be my advice!
on 3 December 2011
the gel had very little effect and certainly didn't create orgasm. My partner found the gel caused a minor, not unpleasant, sensation but that was all. Very expensive with little result.