on 8 June 2014
I love this whisky. I bought a 12 year old & found it was smooth & mellow with sherry tones, so I decided I must try a 15 year old & I was not disappointed as this was even better.

If you like whiskies like Macallan, which are matured in sherry casks, then this is definitely recommended.
on 13 April 2012
This bottling lives up to its reputation. This is no ordinary official bottling. Many official bottlings these days can be 46% and unfiltered and yet just lack body and flavor. This is not the case here. The nose is full of vanilla, bubblegum and cereal notes. The is definite sherry going but it is not as dominate and heavy as you might expect. Glenfarclas as has a good reputation and this is still a lot better than I expected. £40 plus might seem a bit much considering indie bottlings some other distilleries are can often not cost that much more for cask strength single cask bottlings but there is seriously quality here. For a distillery with a reputation for sherried whisky this is better than any official Macallan I've ever had (and I respect Macallan in all its forms expecting the fine oak range)
on 28 November 2015
A beautiful malt. One of the best speyside whiskies I've tried. It has the subtlety of the 12yo but with lots more complex flavours and a very good marrying of sherry flavours without them becoming overwhelming as is often the case. The only thing to watch is just how quickly you drink it as it is such a good dram.
on 3 December 2014
Without question, this is my favourite whisky. I have had three bottles and the quality is consistently high. It's Christmas pudding in a bottle, but it's not overpoweringly sherried. I can't think how anyone wouldn't love this.
on 13 March 2014
The best Malt I have ever had; warm fruity superior, exquisite not superlative's to describe this magnificent product Thank you
on 22 January 2015
I love Speyside malts and this is one of the best I have tasted. Dark rich fruits, smoky but not harsh. I blind bought after the great reviews on YouTube and very happy with my choice.
on 1 December 2015
Fruits and sherry in a very pleasant combination. Rich, creamy, bursting with flavour. Superb scotch for the winter imo.
on 28 December 2014
A very good whisky and my new favourite. For under 50 pounds there are few other whiskies worth considering.
on 17 June 2012
This stuff is responsible for me becoming a whiskey lover. Previously whiskey held no interest, but this amber nectar is simply delicious!
on 20 February 2015
Amongst my most favourite malts - and I've drank a few.