on 12 February 2009
This is a gorgeous, light and sweet smelling perfume. The coconut and cotton scents are very strong with the sandlewood coming through afterwards. Reminds me of a beach/holiday scent.
on 12 January 2013
FOR SOME REASON YOU CAN'T GET THIS FRAGRANCE ANYWHERE SO WHEN I SAW IT ON AMAZON I ORDERED 4 BOTTLES. PLEASE START DOING IT IN BIGGER BOTTLES ALSO. THE FRAGRANCE IS LOVELY AND REMINDS YOU OF HOLIDAYS IN THE SUN.
on 18 October 2013
I love the perfume, beautiful but he size of the bottle is ridiculous!!
It smells fresh, sweet but not sickly/sugary sweet, and mature without being old-lady.
It's a light, summery perfume.I get all pineapple, which is likely the combination of coconut and apple.
on 24 January 2013
I love coconut scented products and I've tried all kinds of different coconut perfumes. This one is by far the best! It smells great from the moment you put it on and once it mellows it still smells wonderful. My partner is forever telling me how delicious I smell when I wear this! I layer it with coconut products from Body Shop for maximum coconut effect ;)
on 28 June 2013
I love the nice girly fresh scent of this perfume! It's very fruity and lasts for a while on your skin and whenever I wear it I always get compliments on the perfume :-)
on 24 June 2012
It's such a lovely summary scent, coconut smell on top and it last pretty long.
Shame it's only sold on mini size but I recommend it.
on 13 December 2012
Bought as a gift for my niece at Christmas, arrived early and in good condition,love this perfume myself its gorgeous just a shame it's not available to purchase in many places and larger bottles
on 15 September 2011
I love this perfume and bought it after it had unfortunately been discontinued by the main retailers - I received the item in pristine condition and just wish it had been a bigger bottle!
on 17 February 2013
My all time favourite fragrance out of the line that Gwen as done, a lovely summer time smell makes me want to go on holiday when I use it,
on 16 March 2013
My daughter loves it smells really nice and I'm hoping to buy more if it lasts a little bit comes a long way also looks good