on 12 February 2009
This is a gorgeous, light and sweet smelling perfume. The coconut and cotton scents are very strong with the sandlewood coming through afterwards. Reminds me of a beach/holiday scent.
on 12 January 2013
FOR SOME REASON YOU CAN'T GET THIS FRAGRANCE ANYWHERE SO WHEN I SAW IT ON AMAZON I ORDERED 4 BOTTLES. PLEASE START DOING IT IN BIGGER BOTTLES ALSO. THE FRAGRANCE IS LOVELY AND REMINDS YOU OF HOLIDAYS IN THE SUN.
on 28 June 2013
I love the nice girly fresh scent of this perfume! It's very fruity and lasts for a while on your skin and whenever I wear it I always get compliments on the perfume :-)
on 13 December 2012
Bought as a gift for my niece at Christmas, arrived early and in good condition,love this perfume myself its gorgeous just a shame it's not available to purchase in many places and larger bottles
on 15 September 2011
I love this perfume and bought it after it had unfortunately been discontinued by the main retailers - I received the item in pristine condition and just wish it had been a bigger bottle!
on 17 February 2013
My all time favourite fragrance out of the line that Gwen as done, a lovely summer time smell makes me want to go on holiday when I use it,
on 24 June 2012
It's such a lovely summary scent, coconut smell on top and it last pretty long.
Shame it's only sold on mini size but I recommend it.
on 16 March 2013
My daughter loves it smells really nice and I'm hoping to buy more if it lasts a little bit comes a long way also looks good
on 14 May 2013
One of my favourite daytime perfumes. Reminds me of lazy days on the beach. Shame the bottle is so small though.
on 7 February 2013
Bought this for my daughter for christmas , she loves the perfume and the cute bottles that it comes in .