Colour: StoneChange

on 7 December 2010
This seat offers great value for money. It has an adjustable headrest, which offers the kind of protection I was looking for, and it fits beautifully into the leather seats of my old style Scenic. My little girl finds it very comfortable. My only criticism is that the assembly wasn't as straightforward as the instructions suggested. The back rest needed a lot of force to fit into the base.
on 31 March 2010
I purchased these seats for our second car. We have the Maxi-Cosi Rodi XRs in our main car. Whilst the XRs are much better because they recline, for the price we paid on Amazon these seats are a good, solid buy and I would purchase again.
22 comments24 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 April 2013
Very comfortable for our dayghter and a very well priced item. This is all you need. Very light and easy to install.
on 25 July 2014
Lightweight but very padded and good quality. Not worth paying for the air protect one as the side protection looks more than adequate. I always buy maxi cosi products and this one is perfect and easy to fit. Had to buy additional seat belt clip from Halford for young child but to be expected.
on 12 December 2010
This seat is light enough to transfer between cars, and comfy enough for the child.
If you have leather seats, it's well worth getting a mat to go under it or it can slide around and leave ridges in the upholstery.
on 29 September 2011
We have 2 of these car seats, its so easy to install, has adjustable height and slim fitting. Would recommend.
on 17 January 2016
Excellent prompt delivery. Easy to place in car and appears totally firm when child is in. Seat belt gives secure holding of child when fastened correctly. Good advice from the instructions to keep seat fastened even when empty so it is anchored to car.
on 19 March 2015
I did a lot of homework on this second stage seat to make sure I got the right one. I found this item was flimsy and just too lightweight and in my opinion not as safe as others on the market. I returned it for a full refund and went for a Diono model
on 18 August 2010
The child seat is easy to use and store away.
I have had now problem with it at all
in fact both my boys have one now!
We are all very happy with them
on 5 March 2014
Love this seat. So easy to use and my son is quite comfortable. Has fallen asleep many times in his chair. What I love about this is that it can turn into a bumper seat when he's older so not having to buy yet another seat. Great value for money.