Size: 50 mlChange

on 3 May 2013
This is one of my favourite perfumes and have bought it from amazon a few times its nice and cheap but smells ike an expensive one people always complement me when in wearing it. I want some more for my birthday
on 5 May 2013
I brought this for my mother in law as she doesnt like in your face purfumes, i was a little worried buying it withouts smelling it on amazon but the reveiws were brilliant. so i decided to buy it. shes loved it and wears it all the time, for work and evenings out. :-) would recommend for younger or older ladies i really like it and will buy myself some.
on 14 June 2013
A lovely fresh fragance I wear it daytime or evening .Not overpowering just right.Would recommend it as an every day fragrance.
on 12 April 2015
Well packed and fastly delivered- thank you very much.
It was a present for a 14 year old daughter of my best friend and it got thumbs up from her, so I guess it must be good.
I think my friend has borrowed it from her daughter on some occasions as well (42yr old). (They do live in a very remote village in Eastern Europe I have to add.)
My own kid (16yrs old) was not impressed at all.
Therefore my conclusion is: do not offer to North London recipients, they are a very choosy bunch!
on 2 June 2010
This is a delicate perfume, just right for wearing all day - not overpowering and headache creating at all. However, it does tend to wear off by about midday, but then I've found most perfumes in this price range do too.
on 10 June 2013
Have had this before and liked it this is why I ordered it again. Thought the price was good as well.
on 9 November 2015
There isn't much to dislike about this. The scent is very soft and delicate. The packaging and the bottle are attractive and it is a very good price. This would be an excellent perfume to wear to work or any occasion as it is not strong. The only problem I found is that it doesn't last, ok if you can keep reapplying it during the day. Just don't put it on in the morning and expect to be able to smell it by coffee break, otherwise, a very pretty scent
on 27 January 2016
I bought this on a lightening deal as the price was so good and I needed some 'everyday' perfume. It's fairly full on scent wise - certainly not light, and you don't need very much on. It is quite sickly sweet/slightly alcoholic at first and not very floral and I wasn't sure I liked it. However about an hour in and it had settled and is quite a pretty scent. I wouldn't rush to buy it again and certainly not at full price, but I will wear it.
on 14 October 2013
I ordered this because the other reviewers described it as a light scent. I must have a very sensitive nose then, as this was far too strong and heavy a scent for me. Even a very light spray was too cloying, and no amount of scrubbing with soap would rid me of it! I suppose that means that for those who like the smell it would be very long-lasting! (I hope my niece likes it as I had bought two, one intended as a gift for her birthday).
on 22 April 2014
I checked this out on Amazon before purchasing and was surprised to find it half the price, I was a bit suspicious especially after reading other reviews that suggested the packaging was damaged on arrival, was it the real thing I wondered. I threw caution to the wind and ordered two bottles for the price I would have paid for one on the high street, it arrived the next morning perfectly packaged and I am very pleased with my purchase.

See one answered question