Colour Name: Natural woodChange

on 18 May 2011
Whilst I know my 1 year old loves this pram, I think I love it more - its just so sweet, is well made and isn't tacky and plasticy like so many toys.
on 31 October 2011
We bought this little pram for our daughter's first birthday and we're so happy we did. It's beautifully made and is the perfect size to help her make her first steps. She already has some soft toys in it that she takes for walks. The design is elegant and simple and is a good blend of modern design and retro styling. Best of all it's one of those toys that we'll keep forever, especially as it's has more than enough charm to look good in her room as a decorative feature once she's outgrown it. A lovely present that we're very happy we bought.
0Comment27 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 October 2011
Beautiful first peak, we got it for my daughters first birthday, its quite small so just right for that age, although she tries to use it as a walker but its too light.
on 14 October 2014
This toy is well made and looks very cute, but as a pram is pretty useless in my opinion. You only have to put the tiniest bit of pressure on the handle and it goes flying, so is dangerous for a toddler, both of my daughters have had numerous tumbles with it! and as soon as they are big enough to not worry about it flying from under them it is too small!
on 3 May 2015
Do not buy this for under the recommended age. We bought it for our 1 year olds birthday as thought would be good for her to push while walking but it is very light and she pulled down on the handle while walking and the whole thing tipped and the hood hit her in the face, and when she fell back still holding it again it tipped over and the handle hit her. If you want one for younger kids with more weight in it get the silver cross one instead. Otherwise very pretty, but ie El it would be bit small for a 2-3 year old as it's perfect height for my 1 year old.
on 13 March 2012
I bought this pram for my 1 year god-daughter! What a superb design....loved by all! Definately recommend for that extra special present.
on 3 December 2012
Cant wait to see my little girls face Xmas morning. I'm so pleased with this pram, beautifully made really high quality product.
on 2 January 2012
Love this. Very good quality item. Everyone that sees it adores it. My daughter is only 10months but looks so cute when she pulls herself up on it!
Timeless toy that we will keep forever.
on 1 January 2012
Lovely little pram, perfect size for my 13 mth old daughter, doesn't take up too much room in the house and it doesn't require any assembly. Would recommend.
on 17 December 2011
Bought this beautiful pram for my grandaughters Christmas present after a friend had recommended it as they had one for their one yr old little girl, It is really well made and not like the usual tacky plastic that is cluttering up the family home! A real keepsake, thrilled with my purchase.

See one answered question