Size: 60|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 30 April 2014
Great multivitamin good for students/people who have intense work loads with the gingko and it is a good brand. Similarly priced as asda who is probably 2nd cheapest except amazon saved me the hassle of leaving the house so i could spend more time on my computer and not socialising.
Thanks amazon!
on 20 May 2014
Honestly after using this product I feel more energised, active and more focused. Before everyday I would get tired midday and now I don't. I've probably only used it for 20 days and it's worked for me
on 14 December 2012
If you would like me to tell you that I transformed into a superhuman after the first few rounds of this supplement I'm afraid I shall have to disappoint you.
It does provide quite significant vitamin levels compared to some of the other more cheaper brands, and it is for that reason why it was bought. I would recommend
on 19 July 2011
I have been taking these vitamins from the past 6 months. As a student it helps me with concentration, sleep etc. It has all the vitamins that a person should be taking in their diet. You have to take these vitamins daily for at least 2 months to feel its effects. Definitely recommend these.
on 31 May 2016
I have been using Centrum them for years and years. I never thought about buying them from Amazon rather than when shopping. They are slightly over half the price that I normally pay at the shops. Financially excellent buy from Amazon.
Centrum are a leader in Vitamins. I lead a very healthy and strenuous lifestyle with lots of exercise so I take a little vitamins to keep me topped up. I cannot find any negatives about taking vitamins. What your body does not require, your body will pass out when you pass water. The benefits of taking vitamins are well known. It is my birthday next week and I will be 137 and still go the gym every day.....Kevin
on 26 March 2014
This is ok, just like any other multivitamin, although it is more expensive. The gingko and ginseng are not in high enough quantitates to make a difference, and generally I didn't find it made any difference to me at all. I found that most of it I peed out an hour after taking. It might work for some though as most other reviewers found it helpful.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 February 2016
I take one of these AND a Centrum Advance every day. Honestly, I have no idea whether they really do any good or not. I am convinced however that I do not get all the nutrients my body needs from the food I'm eating - and that's not a reflection on my diet - but more of a reflection on the low vitamin and mineral contents in foods (including fruits and vegetables) available today.

The Recommended Daily Allowance is, as I understand it, what you need to keep your body alive. I don't just want to be alive - I want to thrive! I think these help. But as I infer above, I have not carried out a double blind randomised clinical trial!
on 1 May 2014
I have been taking these for about 2 months now, and they are excellent, far better than the supermarket version. This price is also excellent, its cheaper on Amazon for 2 months supply than most shops will sell for 30 days supply!
on 5 December 2015
Nothing extraordinary. It is just like any other multivitamin out there that charges more money for a product just due to its name. I bought this to boost my focus and performance as when I was in university I felt quite tired and did lose concentration quite quickly. So i gave this a go and to be honest, I did not feel any better after going through the pack of 60. I wouldn't really buy this again as it doesn't really work for me, but other reviewers did experience a boost in their performance, so if you wanna give this a go it has all the vitamins you need and it is also a widely known brand. Though keep in mind that this might work for some and might not for others.
on 20 June 2016
These are one of the best vitamins on the market!

The product was shipped quickly and packed securely. In general I am quite sceptical about using vitamins, but I was pleasantly surprised about these vitamins effect on my body and I have already recommended it to my friend.
Having in mind that this is one of the cheaper options to use, thei are doing a great job and it is definitely worth it!
Please note that this item was NOT received at a discounted rate in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. The price for this item has not influenced my review in any way and my opinion would still be the same if I bought this item at a different price.