Size: 60Change

on 30 April 2014
Great multivitamin good for students/people who have intense work loads with the gingko and it is a good brand. Similarly priced as asda who is probably 2nd cheapest except amazon saved me the hassle of leaving the house so i could spend more time on my computer and not socialising.
Thanks amazon!
on 19 July 2011
I have been taking these vitamins from the past 6 months. As a student it helps me with concentration, sleep etc. It has all the vitamins that a person should be taking in their diet. You have to take these vitamins daily for at least 2 months to feel its effects. Definitely recommend these.
on 14 December 2012
If you would like me to tell you that I transformed into a superhuman after the first few rounds of this supplement I'm afraid I shall have to disappoint you.
It does provide quite significant vitamin levels compared to some of the other more cheaper brands, and it is for that reason why it was bought. I would recommend
on 20 May 2014
Honestly after using this product I feel more energised, active and more focused. Before everyday I would get tired midday and now I don't. I've probably only used it for 20 days and it's worked for me
on 1 May 2014
I tried several vitamins, and this is the only vitamin that is good for my body, I can feel the difference in my hair, nails, skin and I'm not sick so many times as I used to.
on 5 December 2015
Nothing extraordinary. It is just like any other multivitamin out there that charges more money for a product just due to its name. I bought this to boost my focus and performance as when I was in university I felt quite tired and did lose concentration quite quickly. So i gave this a go and to be honest, I did not feel any better after going through the pack of 60. I wouldn't really buy this again as it doesn't really work for me, but other reviewers did experience a boost in their performance, so if you wanna give this a go it has all the vitamins you need and it is also a widely known brand. Though keep in mind that this might work for some and might not for others.
on 15 May 2014
For the price, you cant get better, Great Vitamins And Minerals A - Z, Ive got more energy and better looking skin after 4 months
on 26 March 2014
This is ok, just like any other multivitamin, although it is more expensive. The gingko and ginseng are not in high enough quantitates to make a difference, and generally I didn't find it made any difference to me at all. I found that most of it I peed out an hour after taking. It might work for some though as most other reviewers found it helpful.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 July 2014
Very happy with these, the quality is there and I take one every day.
on 29 January 2015
It was delivered very promptly and the price here is just amazing when compared to how much it's sold on the high street.
For someone who has to be on my feet most of the time at work, I find that this product helps me to stay alert throughout the day. Will not go without it!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse