on 16 January 2010
I bought this for my wife as an alternative to the usual products from Boots and Body Shop. She loved it! It comes in a small wicker basket that is very original and, she assures me, it smells lovely.

I took a bit of a gamble with this as obviously you get an idea of what cosmetics and soaps look and smell like in the shops but it turned out a winner. The quality seems to be very good and if my wife is happy with it, which she is, then I made the right decision.
0Comment25 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon 8 March 2010
I was bought this lovely little gift set and the smell bowled me over, straight away. I loved the basket and the whole design, it has a rustic, home made feel about it, from the woven tags to the basket and products. The products inside are yummy and you feel very pampered using them. A great gift and well worth buying for someone.
on 30 October 2009
The soap is great. The body butter is excellent. I would prefer it to be a little more delicately scented, because with the warmth of the body it becomes more intense but that's a detail. The lavender fizz, I haven't tried yet but I assume it's as good as the rest of the products.

The size of the contents is fine for the price but the basket is much bigger than the stuff it holds, so when I opened it, it seemed to be half-empty. That's the only thing that would make me hesitate to offer it as a gift. If it seemed that way to me even though I knew what I had ordered, then I don't suppose it would look better to the person I would give it to.
11 comment24 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 November 2009
Guys,

This is a lovely product and I've purchased it for my mum as part of her christmas prezzies.
It looks bigger than what it actually is on the picture provided, so just beware that it is rather small.

But the contents are lovely and on the positive side, its a useful thing to be able to carry it around when travelling etc.

Good product, I'd recommend it!
This set is a great introduction to Highland Aromatics and with the woven basket makes a nice change from the 'bog standard' gift sets of smellies.

Included is a 100gm tin of body butter which my partner describes as 'simply lush', an 80gm soap bar which is delightfully soft, and a lavender bath fizz which we haven't used yet.

A great gift idea.

Five stars.
0Comment22 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 January 2010
Well made little basket & good variety of products, with a very pleasant smell. Good present to give to non-Scots!
on 30 November 2011
The iteam came in good time, but i was disapointed with it. The item itself was very small, not what i had expected. the soup is plain and doesn't smell of anything. the bath fizz is not the same as the one pictured its very plain. the body butter was in a normal plastic bottle, like you get in hotels, whitch again was disapointing as it is pictured in a metal tin. i don't think it is worth the price i payed for it, and it isn't a gift that you could give on its own. apart from this it is okay, i love the basket, it is a real keper. i would sugesst that you bear in mind that it is smaller than you think, and mabye not to buy it as a sole gift.
on 29 November 2013
The picture of this basket looks very attractive, and I thought it would be a nice looking set to sit in the bathroom. However, what actually arrived was not the same. Instead of an attractive tin of body butter, there was a plastic bottle of body lotion. Instead of soap fully wrapped in fancy paper, there was soap with a strip of plain paper round it, and instead of a round bath bomb with lavender on top, there was a plain pressed ball. And the basket was not much bigger than a tin of beans, and wasn't as neat as shown in the picture.
on 1 October 2009
Bought for my mothers birthday , she thought it was absolutely brilliant ... The Price was good too ....
on 11 April 2010
Purchased several products as gifts for the advertised quality of goods and presentation of packaging. Recipients delighted with luxurious products. Will purchase again and recommend.

See one answered question