on 24 May 2010
I've used Flexitol for years now, my feet were in a right mess beforehand and this stuff sorted them out. You won't stop using it once you see how good it is.
on 7 March 2012
I love this product, it is amazing at quickly getting rid of dry cracked skin. I use it as a hand cream and since using it my nails have stopped flaking.
on 25 May 2010
Used this cream before although think the manufacture may have changed it slightly as before it wasn't as greasy although does the job well soothes dry feet.
on 24 October 2011
I bought Flexitol balm for my dry heels. I didnt have any cracks but my heels are rough and hard. The dryness dissapeared next day. Heels became smooth like my baby's heels. I apply it every morning and in the evening before bed and put socks on. Heels stay nice and smooth all day. Sometimes I forget or too lazy to apply Flexitol but next morning heels are still smooth. It is not expensive and effective. I tried Sholl cream and the effect would last only after application and not for too long. Flexitol gets absorbed fast and effect stays for days. Just need to remember to apply it regularly.
on 21 April 2011
takes a few days to start working but its great once it does. Been diabetic for 39 years and never heard of this before, glad I have now :o)
22 comments8 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 August 2009
This product is superb no more sore heels it does just what it says on the tin
on 10 November 2011
I discovered this ointment, by another name, in Australia. It's great for heel cracks, but, it's also been great for me on finger cracks, which are now a horrid and painful thing of the past.
on 17 April 2012
This product is a lifesaver for feet. It doesn't pretend to be what it's not and just does 'what it says on the tin'as the advert goes. Really pleased.
on 7 November 2010
my husband suffered with dry feet & flaking skin for many years, all prescription creams had little effect... However FLEXITOL has finally given relief from dryness and itching, . Not a cure, but a great treatment. Exellent product ! ! !
on 4 May 2010
I have spent many years walking in arduous conditions, played sport at high level and done 22 years in the army. I now spend long 12 hour shifts stood up in signal boxes. This stuff is the only thing that works for me. Don't go cheap on your footcare, buy this stuff.