Style Name: Stress Ball Paul|Change

TOP 100 REVIEWERon 15 October 2012
I bought this shortly after becoming professionally embroiled with a man of no talent but enormous expectations. A difficult combination to do very much with, I'm sure you will agree. Before Dead Fred bounced his way into my life I was reduced to venting my frustrations in the guise of doodles. Nowhere near as satisfying plus liable to be used against me in a court of law one day.
Dead Fred makes each day worth getting up for. Because whatever life throws at me (assuming I am not quick enough off the mark to be able to bolt the door of my office before Bill can even get in there) I know that I shall at least have the satisfaction of ramming by ballpoint into a helpless inanimate object. Little things like that make life worth living.
on 19 April 2010
Paul takes a bit of a battering from me at times, but he stands up (or curls up into a ball) well to my abuse. He's stronger than he looks, you can even throw him across the room.

His rubber is tougher than other stress balls and he's a much more heavy duty stress reliever. What's more, he never complains.

Don't buy a normal stress ball, take it out on Paul instead.
on 8 January 2010
Great as a hand/wrist strengthening tool after my daughters broken wrist - the fun shape actually got her to do the exercises where as a conventional stress ball didn't.
on 17 May 2011
I'm a pensioner and I bought two 'Stress Pauls' as I was unlucky enough to break both my wrists (needed plates & screws in both !). Even before having my plasters removed I wanted to have something to manipulate between my fingers to stimulate faster healing post-operation, by having to use the tendons in my fingers. I felt that a stress-ball product with an irregular shape would be more helpful than a conventional round ball. The Stress Pauls turned out to be ideal. As the strength in my fingers started to return, the little chaps could be squeezed harder, and the irregular shape meant the fingers were able to manipulate the little helpers in a way not possible with a ball. My guess is that use of two Pauls has speeded my digital recovery/dexterity significantly (the guy in the plaster room at the hospital even suggested using a computer key-board would be beneficial).

An excellent little product, and they also feel a good item for the intended item of stress-relief (Also, my grandson in Australia has mild ADD, and has been advised to use a stress ball product to manipulate in his spare hand when doing school work. The irregular shape of Stress Paul would be ideal in the classroom situation because if it's dropped, it won't roll away !).
on 11 October 2009
This has brought a smile to both the children I have given this product to as a birthday gift. It is made of a flexible soft plastic so is all flimsy and rubbery and the X marks for eyes are a nice touch. Check out the other products by this brand they are all funny and a bit quirky.
on 3 January 2012
I wanted a coaster for my computer desk, as the current stack of paper I rest my drinks on looks a state. This lead me to have a look at some proper coasters.
However, just as I expected, the usual, bog-standard, flat ones with a picture of a dog or a plant on them... boring.

But wait! What's this? It's only Splat Stan!

As soon as I saw this guy, I had to buy him. He looks great, and is something a bit different. Whether there's a drink resting on him or not, he's a cool addition to my desk.

He's made of silicone, and he feels quite durable and sturdy. Also because of the rubbery texture, both the coaster, and the drink resting on him don't move around, so less spills. My mug fits just fine on him, as do bottles.

Who would have thought coasters could be so interesting?
on 2 June 2012
I like Paul he seems to bring a smile as well as a laugh among my colleagues at work. He is not a great stress ball though, you tend to stretch him more that squeeze him which is what a stress ball is all about.. But I guess a laugh is all it takes to take the stress away.. So i recommend Paul... very good made withstands all the stretches and the squeezes, very rubbery and bounces back , nice and shinny and attractive on your desk, looking at him makes you feel better for how the shape is an exact replica of someone in stress... Good buy for sure :)
on 8 November 2012
Possibly one of the cheapest and yet most enjoyable things I think I have ever purchased on Amazon to date. I had it delivered to my office this morning (earlier than the estimated date as per usual) and suffice to say that all of the office staff were in stitches over it.

Everyone had a go on Paul, he made his way across several desks, angry hands and stuck to some walls and ceilings. It retains its shape and is very stretchy yet surprisingly strong. He now sits on my desk being protected by a bunch of frustrated admin staff and an entire sales team that all want to give him a good battering.

Poor guy.
on 29 January 2011
Got this a while ago. It's a great gift for almost anybody.

Pros:
+ Looks as described
+ Quality
+ Design
+ Idea
+ Can last forever :)

Cons:
- None
review image
on 26 December 2008
I have had great pleasure from this little thing. I'm not quite sure why the dreadful fate of Stan should amuse me as much as it does but I love it.

I wish Stan came in other colours...........orange is not a favourite. Black/green/blue/red are all far better. I think sales would increase if other colours were available. I'd buy 6 if they came in black!!!

If I had anything negative to say it would be the fact that if you don't use a large enough mug to cover the coaster part of the splat that it dilutes the effect slightly.