4.8 out of 5 stars1,304
Size: 1Colour: WhiteChange

on 29 March 2011
No, they were not Numatic bags...However those unbranded bags supplied appeared to be of slightly lower quality but do work perfectly well. TBH, if you want cheap copies of Numatic bags...buy them at your local market and save some money! PS. Naughty old Amazon for allowing the vendor o misrepresent what they were selling. :-(
on 4 October 2012
WOW! 10 genuine Hetty bags for £5.84, was a bit wary of ordering as a few reviews had said they weren't genuine bags but went ahead and so glad i did. I ordered from Alex Shanks Ltd, the 10 bags were delivered in a box as shown, within 48hrs to Northern Ireland! Happy customer!!
on 6 August 2015
They look "ok" but they are certainly *not* Numatic official bags as pictured in this item's description on Amazon. Not sure how they will hold up, time will tell I guess.
review image
on 8 March 2014
I've been reading many comments of people complaining that these are not the real product.

Make sure you order via Amazon directly, they cost a little bit more than the first few sellers on the list, but they are genuine Numatic Hepaflo bags and come as pictured.

They are fairly cheap and last quite a while due to their durability and size, so I definitely recommend a purchase.
on 13 January 2012
Thought I was buying the genuine produce and they weren't.
They were loose in a mail bag.
Cheap thin paper.
They shouldn't be allowed to advertise these as genuine as it's false advertisement.
on 15 January 2011
I ordered cleaner bags from SPARES-2-GO against this listing, which from the description and illustration I understood to be for GENUINE NUMATIC HEPAFLO bags - ONLY.
A few days later I was disappointed to receive pattern/aftermarket bags, ie. NOT Numatic, NOT Hepaflo (and not in a box, either); I am unable to comment on the quality or performance of these bags as I returned them the next day.
I received a refund of the full invoice amount (from Amazon) about a week later, following which I then requested from the seller reimbursement of my return postage costs. (As I returned the goods direct to SPARES-2-GO about 5 weeks ago it seems unlikely that this will ever happen.)
Clearly, I am not the first buyer to have been misled in this way, but unfortunately 20 of the 22 other reviews available are almost meaningless as they fail to name the ACTUAL supplier.

Subsequently, I have ordered and received the genuine Numatic items from the host site - Amazon themselves - and for just a few pence more than the original order.

Therefore, to summarise - if you want GENUINE Numatic Hepaflo bags, order from Amazon.co.uk; DON'T order from SPARES-2-GO unless you want to save a few pennies and/or are content to receive non-genuine bags merely masquerading as the real thing.................
11 comment79 of 87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 November 2010
From the product description of this item it appears that you're ordering genuine Numatic bags. The first time I ordered I picked the cheapest supplier and received generic bags, which did seem inferior. I then ordered directly from Amazon, for less than £1 more, and received the genuine Numatic bags (in a box as pictured). These fit and work in my Henry just as they should. For the small difference in price I would much rather have the genuine bags.
0Comment76 of 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 November 2010
Bought these bags from Spares 2 go on Amazon, thought I was getting Numatic one's but got these copies instead. They're smaller than Numatic ones, but more importantly they burst or split at the seams when only half full. This obviously leave you having to clean out the vac and spreads dust round the house. Don't buy these, buy the proper Numatic ones.
0Comment74 of 82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 August 2010
I purchased these thinking I would receive the item described as 'Genuine Numatic bags' and which is shown in the picture, but this was not the case. I have had Henry hoovers for years and always used genuine bags as they are well made from quality paper which lasts well but these bags were thin paper that looked like it would split easily. I contacted the seller and they paid the postage for the returns and gave a refund. But I would not recommend the bags.
11 comment23 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 November 2011
Was very pleased with theses Henry bags....have always had brown paper bags before but these are a paper/fabric material and the performance of Henry increased by around 100% in terms of suction power.....he has never performed this well even when he was brand new. Excellent product! Will never get any other type of bag again - and Henry likes them too from the smile on his face!!