on 13 May 2008
One of my favoroute perfumes, it comes in a very classy elegant bottle which looks great on a dressing table. The scent is perfect for day aswell as evening wear.
on 20 February 2011
A truly beautiful and fresh perfume. Don't be put off by the fact that you cannot by an eau de parfum version; the eau de toilette scent lasts all day, It really is perfect!
I have loved this for years, it will always be my favourite. I am on my 3rd bottle. Gladly just discovered Amazon have the 100ml at a great price. I don't know of anyone who doesn't like the smell of this. Hard to describe, but it's sweet and sexy, very very lasting - ie lasts for days on my jacket. Don't think twice just BUY!
on 6 December 2009
For a well known, good named perfume, this delivers what you would expect from such a name. First class.
on 23 May 2016
This Cerruti 1881 eau de toilette is another perfume I love. The reason for this is that the smell is crisp and clean. It is something I wear to work as it has one of those smells that won't give your colleagues a headache!

The bottle has a beautiful smooth circular shape with a gold lid and pinkish/peach coloured liquid. I bought the large 100 ml bottle as it was in the sale. The bottle is still more than half full, despite daily use.

Individual perfume smells are one of those things that you either love or hate. I also think they smell different on different people. So, I would suggest that before you buy anything like perfume, try it out in the shop. Spray a little on your skin and leave it for a few hours, then smell it. If it still smells good, go for it.

With this Cerruti 1881 perfume, I would say, if you like crisp, clean and woody smells, you can't go wrong.
review image review image review image
on 14 April 2013
Just love this perfume. I bought it for my mum for Mothers Day but rather like the smell of it myself. My mum has used it for years and had ran out so hence the gift.
on 28 September 2011
This perfume is what you would expect from Cerruti and that's the reason when I saw the price I purchased it. Knowing what to expect it was all about price and delivery.The delivery was as usual very good and as I have already said the fragrance for the price was exceptional. All in all a great purchase
on 1 May 2013
This is one of the most beautiful feminine fragrances out there, very reasonably priced and a scent that lingers all day. Plenty of compliments too.
on 27 May 2016
This was the perfume I used to wear back in the nineties & noughties and I was delighted when I found here on Amazon. It was my sisters 30th Birthday so I bought this for her as she was a Cerruti lover back in the day too! I thought I'd surprise her with a blast from the past. She was thrilled to say the least. 😊

It is a 30 ml spray perfume and comes in a sealed box with cellophane. The perfume lasts almost all day long when put on the skin. I sprayed some on my jacket and three days later the scent was still there, as gorgeous as ever.

This really is one of the most beautiful fragrances out there and one spray brings lots of memories back for me when I was a teenager!
on 23 December 2015
Now quite clearly I am not the one wearing this ;-)

But it was a pleasant surprise for my partner who insisted quite profusely "I don't wear celebrity perfumes because they all smell sickly and awful !"

I had read very good things about Beyoncé's Heat Eau de Parfum so I picked up a bottle from Amazon. After all why not when it's at least half the price of most other places?

I was very pleased when she had to eat her words admitting she really liked it and that "I never thought I'd wear a celebrity scent !"

This is a lovely fragrance ladies so if you are also celebrityfragrancephobic why not give it a try?

You might be surprised because it's cheap in price but you won't smell cheap !

I received this in exchange for an honest review