on 13 May 2008
One of my favoroute perfumes, it comes in a very classy elegant bottle which looks great on a dressing table. The scent is perfect for day aswell as evening wear.
0Comment22 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 February 2011
A truly beautiful and fresh perfume. Don't be put off by the fact that you cannot by an eau de parfum version; the eau de toilette scent lasts all day, It really is perfect!
on 6 December 2009
For a well known, good named perfume, this delivers what you would expect from such a name. First class.
on 28 September 2011
This perfume is what you would expect from Cerruti and that's the reason when I saw the price I purchased it. Knowing what to expect it was all about price and delivery.The delivery was as usual very good and as I have already said the fragrance for the price was exceptional. All in all a great purchase
on 14 April 2013
Just love this perfume. I bought it for my mum for Mothers Day but rather like the smell of it myself. My mum has used it for years and had ran out so hence the gift.
on 1 May 2013
This is one of the most beautiful feminine fragrances out there, very reasonably priced and a scent that lingers all day. Plenty of compliments too.
I have loved this for years, it will always be my favourite. I am on my 3rd bottle. Gladly just discovered Amazon have the 100ml at a great price. I don't know of anyone who doesn't like the smell of this. Hard to describe, but it's sweet and sexy, very very lasting - ie lasts for days on my jacket. Don't think twice just BUY!
on 15 October 2011
Just what I wanted. Beautiful perfume and excellent price. Speedy delivery and good packaging! Will be back to buy again.
on 22 June 2009
I love this mens fragrance... not wishy washy as so many are on the market today. It has ooomph and is distinctive. And it also lasts. It is such a personal thing, choice of fragrance/after shave, but for me, smelling this on a man does push the right buttons. Recommended!
on 22 August 2010
this is one of my most favourite perfumes & was a very good price too! What more can I say?