Price:£12.48 - £38.20

on 8 June 2012
very good quality!

the dimension of the bag is probably wrong in the spec. check it on the official site if that matters to you. it's very slim, compact bag. big enough to hold passport, tickets, phone, a flat wallet for some cards and cash, and a few more things, you get the idea... it's a shame the bag is just a little too small to hold a Kindle in, which otherwise would be perfect to take on flight. you may be able to squeeze the one without case in, but the space is pretty much gone, e.g. not even comfortable to add a phone in because of the thickness.
on 18 August 2013
You won't be able to fit a book in it, but you could at least fit a tablet sized smartphone like the samsung galaxy notebook or the latest blackberry model (Q10 I think). Change, a wallet/purse, keys; basically the smallest nick-knacks that you would need while you're out and about without the need to put it in your pocket. Inside, they're are a few pockets that you can compartmentalize a few things. Its useful, but don't expect anything bigger than a hand purse.
on 14 May 2013
I tought this is a bit bigger and the delivery didn't come in time. It is ok for a small wallet and for some papers. But u can' t put too much things in it.
on 2 February 2011
I was looking for a bag that didnt feel too bulky but managed to fir my purse and phone inside and this fitted the bill perfectly. A well made bag which you will never be without!!!
on 18 December 2011
I know Eastpack bags so i bought two of these as gifts knowing that i'm giving quality because they really are good quality little bags.
on 22 October 2013
I cant imagine that the fabric would appeal to a man but I use it when I just need to carry a purse and don't need a handbag
on 8 March 2016
Travelled to Thailand with me. Essential for keeping personal items close to you when on the move. Great quality bag.
on 23 April 2014
The rigth size for purse, phone and other small items you want to carrie, when travelling. Can only recommend it.
on 6 May 2015
Great little travel bag Good quality. i am thinking I will get a thin purse my small camera and i phone and passport in it just right for sight seeing. the only dissapointment was there are not too many dividers in it but then again there isnt room for many items so I am not marking it down for that.
on 18 April 2015
I love this bag! Firstly, it came incredibly fast, 3 days before the earliest it was estimated to come!! It's a great size for when you just want to nip out n only need essentials. It is thinner than I expected but that isn't problem, it's still good quality😊