on 3 August 2013
I recently purchased what I presumed would be twelve Dinosaurs as illustrated upon the Sellers advertisement picture. I was both annoyed and outraged at the delivered products and then the appalling Customer Service. I received twelve Dinosaurs looking absolutely identical in colour, size, type. I thought I was purchasing twelve different Dinosaurs, as the Sellers picture "FALSELY ADVERTISES", I was not. Upon contacting the Seller, I was told, "The advertisement never said you'd get different Dinosaurs". I never received an offer for replacement, an exchange, a refund, an apology for a very unhappy little Boy who was looking forward to playing with twelve different Dinosaurs to find they all looked identical. The one style Dinosaur I received was exceptionally small, awful quality and most definitely not for children under 5 years old. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SELLER IF YOU EXPECT A NICE PRODUCT, PRODUCTS AS REPRESENTED IN THE ADVERTISEMENT OR FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE.
on 9 June 2011
This product is totally misleading, it states the figures are 10cm, they are NOT. I have just received the product and the largest is 7cm, of which there is one figure and the rest are 6cm. I bought these for childrens party bags and am furious at how misleading the description is, the figures are tiny.
on 9 July 2015
This item is not as advertised by the seller,You do not get what is shown in the product photo,The size is nowhere near that stated and you do not get a mixture of 12 different Dinosaurs,You get mostly the same one in different colours (Some the same in the same colour!) They arrive loose in a postage box,Not in a packet as shown. Very Disappointing
Don't do as I did and think the price is a bargain for something Great....It really isn't! I would recommend going elsewhere to buy
on 4 September 2015
I was under the impression that it was a pack of 12 dinosaurs, not 12 individually wrapped dinosaurs. I was also under the impression you recieved 12 different dinosaurs, I however have recieved a lot of dinosaurs that are identical! I didn't expect much for the price, but to be so misleading, I think is completely wrong! I won't be recommending these to anyone.
on 20 April 2016
These are slightly smaller than I imagined that they would be, but they are absolutely fab structure, make and colouring.
They have gone down a great hit for my toddler and her friends and they have taken many hours of rough play and are showing no signs of use or this rough play at all.
These dinosaurs have also caused lots of imaginative play as the detailing to these dinosaurs is immense.
They are great for dinosaur gardens like ours are and are rubber material so can withstand some weathering.
they are a nice size for a toddlers hands but a tad small for adults really.
on 11 June 2012
this is a nice set. they are quite small but vividly designed and colored. my 4 years old son like them.
on 13 June 2016
Unlike other reviewers I received 12 different dinosaurs and they look fab! Very small (maybe an inch) but that's prefect for playing in sensory tubs, sand etc. We used them to imprint their shapes onto biscuits as "fossils" and squeezed them in balloons, filled with water, froze them and then had a little icy dino excavation using warm water to try get them out of the ice. Good fun...many uses!
on 1 August 2015
Misleading picture and title. False advertising these dinosaurs are nice but only 3 types not 12. My son didn't get his favourite ones in the pack. There were 6 of the same one 4 and 2 of others, really very disappointing and lazy why not just sort them into 12 different ones?! They come wrapped individually not in 1 big pack as the picture suggests so it's perfectly possible to sort them.
I see it said somewhere at the bottom and in reviews that there's only 3 or 4 types but thats not good enough it should b said in the title and description also, very misleading!
on 8 January 2014
Bought these for stocking fillers for my son. He is dinosaur mad and loves these. He goes to sleep with them under his pillow. No sharp bits and nothing easily breakable.
on 4 July 2014
Bought for sandpit play, and a favourite for that - they can hide in the sand, be embedded in a sand castle, roam the barren wastes or go for rides on the dumper truck.