Size: Pack of 20|Change

on 6 September 2015
These are lovely pens but be warned if you are getting them for adult colouring books. I bought these for Millie Marotta's Animal Kingdom however they bled through to the page behind which was quite annoying. I did try different levels of pressure on the pen but even the lightest amount showed through to the back. Please see picture attached. They are lovely pens though and a nice selection of colours, in normal circumstances they would be brilliant but I will continue with my search for pens that don't bleed through on adult colouring books.
review image review image
33 comments| 204 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 May 2014
excellent range of colours, bold pure colours, very fine tips, lovely coverage. brought for adult colouring so didn't mind paying for quality
on 2 June 2013
These are great felts for the adult colourer!! They are precise for adults to use. the quality is great and the service was great too!!
on 15 October 2013
I bought these for myself as an adult and in my overly organised head, I like to keep them all pristine, lids on and in order of colour. its great to have a set of these and a colouring book to myself away from the kids, takes me back to my childhood and helps me relax. They are great quality although the nibs are very fine.
on 23 April 2016
These felt tips are probably the best quality pens that I have used in a very long time. They have great colour pay off and the nibs are fine enough for you to attempt the intricate drawing books which are all the rage.
review image
on 13 February 2016
I like these pens-theyre good quality and I use them for adult colouring books ,as well as gel pens,I bought one set first then sent for a second lot and Ive had no problems with them,would recommend :)
on 24 August 2014
I usually buy Berol pens but they only come in 12 colours either broad or fine tipped and even the 24 pack is just duplicate colours. On reading reviews I decided to plump for these. I hate buying cheap pens because they dry out too fast.

These pens came in a fine nib which instantly improved my five year olds colouring. She had a far more intricate tool to work with and suddenly shes colouring like a pro. The pens wash out just as well as the crayolas we also own and two pens have lost their lids for two months now and haven't dried out.

If your looking for hardwearing pens for toddlers, go for Berol broad tip or Crayolas. But these are excellent for an older child, the lids are very small(although vented) and as such I keep a close eye on my younger child around them, in addition the younger one decided to "stamp stamp stamp" with them and bashed a few nibs into the pen.

(Sssh as a secret aside these have also got me colouring in. Dont tell the kids but The pens are so nice and fine nibbed I sneakily rip out their fairy colouring pages in the evening and do some myself!)
22 comments| 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 April 2016
Perfect. Lovely pens, great quality ink. I've owned these for a few months now and not a single pen has run out of ink and no squished nibs either! I like the full array of colours that come inside the packet too. Very happy with this purchase.
on 14 April 2016
I have enjoyed adult colouring books for a while now as I find them stress relieving my old pens are past their best so I thought I would treat myself to some new ones . They arrived today and they look brilliant. They came in a plastic packet of 20 pens ranging from yellows thought to red,pink,purple,blue,green,brown,grey and black ( please see my photos). The nibs on the pens are fine so I think are perfect for some of the more intricate designs in the adult colouring books . Because I will be using these pens a lot I have invested in a canvas case to keep them in because the plastic case they came in felt very thin and I don't think it would be a good permanent storage solution for me so in conclusion a good one set well worth the money if you like colouring in as much as me !!!
review image review image review image
on 9 September 2010
These fibre tip pens are of the highest quality. The colours in this pack are bright and true and the ink flows very smoothly. Will definitely buy again