Style Name: Pack-4Change
Price:£2.57+ Free shipping

on 10 April 2014
I previously bought cooker hood bulbs from this company - brand: Long Life Lamp Company - and they proved superb. My cooker hood regularly blows bulbs but this brand has been long lasting. I was slightly disappointed to find this order was bulbs with Homebase brand. I am now extremely disappointed to find two bulbs have blown within days of being fitted especially as the extraction function of the hood has not been in use. The last of my Long Life Lamp Company bulbs was fitted afterwards and I have had no further problems.
I have found the "life" of cook hood bulbs varies from brand to brand despite all having the CE mark.
on 20 April 2011
Ordered this for our aged cooker hood. Was very pleased to find that despite the bulb being a slightly different shape to the old one, the screw fitting was just right. Happy days!
on 12 November 2013
I got pack of four for my cooker hood, they worked for 10 mins then it blew, it's the right watt etc, the other 3 in the pack don't work. I would be weary about buying bulbs again from amazon. As I do appreciate how delicate they are they were well packed as well.
on 6 September 2011
I bought these lights instead of going to B&Q because they were a bargain! Our light had ran out and I had one left from B&Q but that didn't work....grrr......so I ordered these and my order came so quick! Really please and someone I would recommend and use again.
on 11 January 2012
This fitted my Hotpoint cooker hood, was easy to install & at a very reasonable price.Great value for money.Thank you
on 27 November 2013
I bought a four pack. All but one lasted less than a week. One lasted 10 days. I will only ever buy known brand replacement bulbs in future.
on 28 January 2014
Purchased to replace a blown bulb in an Ikea supplied cooker hood/extractor. Fitted in a couple of minutes. Would recommend making sure the bulb is clean and clear before installing, finger prints/grease may cause hot spots on the bulb which may fail quicker than anticipated. Wear gloves when removing from the packaging and installing. However as with all light bulbs, predicting their actual life time is difficult and pretty much a finger in the air job, I received four replacements (Homebase branded) and have used three (two to replace the original bulbs and one to replace a failed replacement after a few weeks of use). The only downside to this purchase is from an ecology perspective, the hood takes two bulbs at 40w each, I await design of a replacement bulb using low power LED's instead!
on 1 November 2012
The bulbs arrived on time and undamaged. I believe they are a standard fitting for most cooker hoods, and so fit perfectly. Easy to install too.
on 1 December 2011
What can you say about a light bulb? It was easy to fit and works fine. Pack of four should last quite a while and I would purchase this product again.
on 29 April 2014
I fitted this bulb sometime ago and I'm pleased to report it is still working ok. We have 2 bulbs on our hood and both were changed at the same time.