Size: 50 mlChange

on 30 August 2010
Great perfume for a vital young-soul woman. Fresh smell with a hint of spice and a sexy ending.
This is a nicely packaged women's eau de parfum, presented in an elegant, understated bottle. My initial impression of the scent - not one I'd tried before - was that this seemed slightly air freshener-like (in common with Euphoria Spring Temptation), but I needn't have worried.

Once this has had a chance to breathe and warm to your skin it loses the astringent overtones and becomes a light but spicy fragrance. Truth doesn't seem to last as well as some other Calvin Klein fragrances e.g. Obsession, Secret Obsession, but is easily as good as CK One in terms of staying power and makes a pleasant change.
on 16 September 2011
This is a real winner. It is so fresh in the morning but the rest of the day is still there only more subtle.
on 1 March 2014
This is my second purchase of this perfume, very happy with the smell it is very fresh and light . Good price and a very happy customer even came within the deliver date. What else can you ask for?.
on 28 July 2010
The perfume is lovely to smell and my friends have asked wher I got it and how much it cost me it is lovvvely
on 24 July 2011
Very good value item and delivered, as always, as indicated. I am always pleased with items ordered from Amazon and its the first place I look when planning a purchase.
on 19 January 2010
on 1 March 2014
Have worn this perfume on and off for 15 years, it never fails to please me and I always get compliments. I'm always chuffed when I'm able to buy it via Amazon :-)
on 27 March 2014
It was just what I needed. Site was efficient and simple to acquire the product. It arrived safely and promptly, with regular emails detailing it's whereabouts.
on 27 March 2014