We needed a little portable table around the house for various uses and after having a good look around opted for one of these. This is the second one of these tables we've bought.

Made from natural wood its quite sturdy and looks neat and tidy. Perfect for having your lunch on whilst watching tv if your that way inclined and no worries if anything spills onto it as its easily wiped clean.

At just over 2 feet high x 18 inches wide (as you sit at it) x 14 inches deep - its a good height to sit at and work on be it writing, using the laptop or crafting. The table top is large enough to fit two A4 pads on, side by side with a few inches to spare all around.

It folds flat (like an ironing board mechanism) for easy storage and can be easily moved around the house where it may be needed, even in the garden during summer!

A useful little table.
review image
on 4 July 2012
Tremendous value for money - great table! Maybe not as sturdy as others but for the price and as table for knitting or using outside for coffee - excellent
on 18 July 2012
A very good snack table for small spaces and resistant...recommend definitely...I bought two...they are easy to store and fold away and they don't use too much space...they are very handy for small places...
on 24 July 2013
I have been looking for a folding table for a while now because I work in a small room and a large table is out of the question. The primary use I'd have for a table is to use my keyboard/ mouse or graphics tablet as I work at a distance from my computer screen. I'd also want to use the table as a traditional drawing board.

I needed something that could be unfolded in a matter of seconds and put away just as quick. This table does just that. The wood is sturdy enough, the legs seem 'solid' the table top is possibly layers of wood (in my opinion probably better than so called 'solid' wood, after all, skateboards are made of out 7-ply to make them stronger. It also helps contribute to a lighter table; this is very useful because you can move it around with great ease. The surface is veneer to help make cleaning easy and the corners are rounded so you are not going to have an eye out.

However, it isn't the most stable of tables and you can rock it around a little, but for my purpose it hasn't given me any cause for concern. I wouldn't advise building a card tower on it though or using it for delicate modelling or intricate craft work. It could, in theory, be modified by adding more bulk to the ends of the legs for added stability, but that would be a hobby in itself.

The other real negative here is the plastic shrink wrap they have used to protect the table top. Now, I'm all for cleanliness, but, this table appears to have been constructed with the wrap on! Meaning that the screws have probably gone through the wrap. You have to tear it away and that is fine until you hit the underneath. You then need to take the wrap away close to the leg connectors and pull the wrap away.(I found that particularly stubborn wrapping is able to be twisted with a pair of tapered nose pliers and pulled away, but it does take a bit of effort). Other than that you may have to unscrew the wooden components underneath in order to remove the wrapping fully. I still have the tiniest amounts of wrapping under the wooden components but that's a very small price to pay. And in a way it is nice to know that it is super clean and new.

I'd say this table is generally well worth it's price, I can type and draw on it fine and the folding aspect is simply smooth and effective. I would, however, probably advise against it if you are looking for a very stable platform to base your craft.
on 8 July 2013
Update June 2015: Table failed, screws fell out where top was held to base and could not be screwed back in. This is a shame but, given the price, the table has given good, almost constant service as I bought it in mid-2013. Review on purchase in 2013: Table arrived promptly, ready assembled (sigh of relief) but then test of true grit (miserable failure) getting off the cellophane wrapping. The table legs had been attached to the top whilst the top was still covered in tight cellophane wrapping. The wrapping, as a result, has been screwed to the table through the blocks of wood attached to the bottom of the table to which the legs are in turn attached. It is really impossible to remove the cellophane completely - you could unscrew the leg assembly from the top but that would be hard work on my arthritic hands - not sure quite how annoying crinkly cellophane bits may be in the long term. The best I could do was rip off the cellophane as close to the legs as possible. Why on earth would they assemble the table in this way?? The table itself is more or less what I was expecting; I think the top (though good quality) is too heavy for the flimsy legs (which are considerably poorer quality); folding the table results in the legs jamming, partly due to cellophane, though this may ease with use and anyway I am likely to keep it standing rather than folding.
on 22 January 2014
One table has damage to the front edge this appears to be pre-packing damage and the other table, the edges of the top is pealing. I am not returning them as they are needed, but wanted to bring the condition of them. Please note there was no damage to the packing box.
on 8 January 2013
Bought this as a gift and the recipient really liked it. Very robust and looks a lot more expensive than it actually was, excellent value for the money. Easy to put up and down.
on 1 September 2012
This table is briliant. Well constructed and sturdy enough to put tea/coffee/remotes/paper on, light enough and compact enough to be easy to store. Very useful when holding baby in one arm!
on 14 November 2015
I bought this table so it could be brought out for my son's home tutoring. found a screw his playroom and I was worried about where it had come from. It turned out that it had fallen out of the bottom of the table, and this became apparent when the second screw fell out and the table fell apart. I wasn't expecting the best quality for the price, but it is completely unacceptable for screws to be dropping out, especially if you've got young children. I've raised this with amazon and, from reading through the reviews I'm not the only person that's experienced this. I'm waiting for amazon to get back to me.
review image
on 21 April 2015
I was looking for a table for drawing purposes as i have very limited space. This table is very good for that purpose and folds away nicely when not in use. However that bad points are that the plastic is an absolute nightmare to remove, i didn't want to unscrew it so i ended up using a craft knife to cut the plastic away from the where the legs meet the underside of the table. I also found that a lot of the smooth finish on the legs seems to have been scrapped and is now rather rough. Potential for splinters so be careful when unpacking. I will sand that down myself. I am not 100% happy with the table due to those things however as they don't actually effect the purpose i bought it for i feel it will be easier to just sand it down myself rather than return it. As i have a feeling a replacement would have the same two issues.