on 10 January 2011
The watch came in a very well padded bag, with a leaflet containig guarantee and instructions. It looks exactly the same as the one showed in the picture. It's a very nice watch, not too big for my tiny wirst, very soft leather. And a lovely detail: it came with my local time set! (maybe it was just a coincidence).
on 19 September 2013
The thicker strap does't go accross my wrist and digs in. Its a pretty watch, but would have preferred a bigger face - very hard to read, and a wide strap that goes all the way round, as it looks in the picture. Just because its a 'ladies ' watch it doesn't have to be dainty, had I wanted that I would have bought one
on 13 April 2013
Very pretty watch, delivered in a well padded pouch, its very unusual with the embroidery on the strap so its good to own a watch that I know I won't see on every other person!
Unlike one of the reviewers, I find the leather strap quite stiff, but am sure it will 'give' over time, so its not a problem.
I am pleased to review this product as I do take notice of reviews by others, so I think its only fair to do one myself.
on 25 November 2012
I got this for my Wifes birthday & right away could tell the leather is super soft & wont last long against the buckle. I told the wife I best help her put it on so it lasts longer as the normal way you pull the strap with your other hand is going to cut the leather very fast.
on 25 September 2013
Love this watch. I had a 'fossil' similar design but had few yrs&could replace with same watch. But replaces it and too there same quality. Strap lovely print on,fits nice, is comfy to wear and had many people say what lovely unique watch. Would recommend. Hence 5stars.
on 16 October 2011
There is not much I can say except I am pleased with this purchase as I had wanted this watch for some time, and it was cheaper on Amazon than in the local jewellers, and the description was accurate so all in all was a good purchase.
on 14 May 2013
Despite looking good and having a real leather strap, this watch was a bit disappointing as it simply isn't comfortable to wear. The buckle really digs in if you keep the strap reasonably tight and if its loose the watch just flops around. I keep taking it off at work as its leaving a dent in my inner wrist!
on 21 August 2014
I bought this as an everyday watch, but after only few month, it is now showing serious signs of wear and tear. the silver case enameling is scratching off, and the wrist strap had to be super-glued back together.
It is a very pretty watch, unfortunately not very durable - I did just wear it regularly, but it looks as if it had been dragged through a bush backwards. Would consider purchasing a replacement strap - but that does not seem to be available?
on 10 September 2013
This is a great watch at a great price. I had previously had a Fossil watch which was of a more or less identical design and I had loved it. As they don't do it any more I was really disappointed until I found this Kahuna watch. It has all the style at a fraction of the price.
on 16 June 2013
I have problems with the metal backs of watches so opted for this style, it was more expensive than the others in the range as is made of leather.
I found the inside cuff far to short and the dark watch face difficult to read, It would be a good idea if the inside cuff could be made longer so it could be trimmed for comfort.