Price:£14.99+ £4.15 shipping

on 11 April 2011
I bought this perfume and it smells lovely, very fresh and flirty. A good buy for summer. It is very similar to J.LO's Glow. It also lasts all day!!! Money well spent. Highly recommended.
on 13 November 2011
A nice perfume which has a lovely smell which isn't over-powering. A great size bottle which also looks nice. Certainly good value for money. The only down side is that the scent doesn't last too long on the skin.
on 14 June 2012
Great price for lovely fresh smelling perfume. Fragrance makes it great for wearing everyday in the office where you want to smell feminine and well groomed, but not so over powering that you give the impression of being the office vamp.
on 26 October 2012
A very nice and cheap product that reached the standard it was meant for. I will recommend this product to all my friends. It worths it.
on 20 April 2012
Very pleased with the refreshing fragrance at a bargain price! Very happy with my purchase with out having to spend huge amount... cant get much these days just for under fiver?
on 20 October 2012
This perfume arrived very quickly and was well packed. It is exactly as described. Since it is a Christmas present I have not opened the bottle but Ii am sure it will be appreciated. I would definitely use this seller again.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 September 2011
Well price wise good on offer, the smell is a light one, certainly a summer scent and yes it lasts, well quite a time for a cologne.

Not a heady scent, not one for thinking you will overcome everyone with a heavy floral scent. My first smell of the cologne reminded me more of an older scent I used to use Ma Griff (the one with the green lid).

The bottle looks great on the website photo, the packing great, looks expensive, but on opening it I felt disappointed. A bit like buying an expensive box of chocolates, lovely wrapped with expensive decorations only for the chocolates to taste horrid.

The nape of the bottle looks gold in colouring and something that looks worth the full price, if looking at it in a shop you would think again after seeing it, it looks cheap and not like other Revlon products.

The bottle shape would add a touch of glamour to any dressing table, if only the silver colouring was done better, it looks tacky and cheap, even more so when the spray goes onto it and it looses some of the silver colouring and that is just after using it for a couple of days. A shame really as the bottle issue does let the product down.

The price on offer is a good one and worth buying at that, but for full price I wouldn't go there, the scent is good but not the bottle.

Yes, you do get lots of cologne for the price which is the main reason anyone buys it, but thinking the bottle will add a touch of glamour, a no no.

I am giving this a four star rating as the smell is spot on for a lovely summer scent, but not the silver bottle issue part of it.
on 11 March 2013
I chose this rating because the spray is not bad at all, the smell is okay for everyday use.
Will recommend to some friends.
on 18 December 2012
I bought this main for the price is good. I like spraying perfume everywhere in the house, so I usually pick a cheap one to do the job, then a proper one for proper use. However, this turns out to be disappointing even for that purpose. The smell is not strong enough to make me feel like I am using some sort of perfume, feels more like water!! And of course it doesn't last long. I have used some cheap perfume before and they were much better. Even for £5ish, I would NOT be back for this one.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 March 2013
Revlon She Cologne Spray is a perfect product that I bought and presented to my younger sister. she is happy about the product