Size: 100mlChange

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 27 April 2012
As the title says, I'm blown away by the strength of the smell of this perfume! Of course it has a lovely smell and it WILL linger on your skin for literally hours without fading, so you won't need to spray on more when you're out and about. I bought the 100ml bottle and will last me ages! You don't need to spend loads of money on more expensive perfumes for a lovely scent - this perfume proves that and it only cost £4.99 :)

Last but not least, I ordered yesterday, arrived by courier at lunchtime today (which was a surprise, I was expecting the postie to deliver it) so delighted with the speedy delivery and top marks to the seller ^_^
on 1 November 2011
I know this is an older perfume but I love it! Because this is very inexpensive to buy you can spray throughout the day and not worry about it running out in a few months. Delivery was on time and I am pleased with my purchase.
on 15 January 2012
PROS:

Smells divine
Scent lasts for hours
Spicy floral scent
Strong smell without cloying
Only perfume i always receive compliments on
Its SO cheap!
Because of the price you dont have to make it last and can enjoy spraying it on anything and anywhere!!
It has a beautiful matching body spray

CONS:

Only that there are not more products in the range such as shower gel and moisturiser.

IN CONCLUSION:

I used this as a teenager then as an adult went on to far more expensive designer scents, but as I got older I never got compliments on my perfume, and found no perfume lasted on me more than an hour (probably due to illness & medication). Then my sister got me the Charlie Red gift set for a little extra Christmas gift last year as she remembered I used to love it. The very first time I wore it out I got stopped twice and asked what perfume i was wearing!! Also I find it lasts on me all day, partly by design and partly because I bathe in the stuff not worryng about the cost, and use in conjunction with the equally devine body spray.

I like all Charlie scents, but Charlie Red has always been my favourite. I dont bother with designer perfumes any more. This is now my scent of choice.
11 comment17 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 October 2012
good value for money.......hope the young recipient likes the smell!
i remeber charlie from many years ago....not sure how it will be recieved by an 18 year old....tested it on a young person and she approved!
on 10 January 2012
Just brought this as a present among many for my friend at Christmas. I have had good feedback and i new before hand that they liked this particular brand, and for somebody trying to break the bank over the Christmas period this is a good solution because every women i have met has always liked Charlie and can use it as a day to day solution due to the price and quality. Highly Recommended, and you won't find it cheaper anywhere else.
on 12 August 2012
Revlon Charlie Red Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml
I have used this spray for many years and am pleased to be able to purchase it for a good price.
on 28 February 2012
Cheap, worth the price. The bottle aint that great looking and the cap can be disfigured easily. The fragrance is light,not too strong. Over all, fine.
on 17 December 2011
This fragrance is lovely, however the nozzle for the spray doesn't work very well, difficult to locate the direction & doesn't always come out in a fine spray as I would have liked it to do.
on 30 January 2012
Smells lovely, comes in a glass bottle that is in a box wrapped in cellophane. What more can I say? Its Charlie Red!
VINE VOICEon 13 November 2014
Bought this out of sentiment, I used to buy Charlie when I was very young and very flat broke,
and it was cheap, and the latest 'big thing'. This is a great scent, dry without being powdery, has a bit of an edge, not too flowery and very pleasant. I'm not a 'nose' as you can tell, I've no idea if it's citrusy or woody or has a hint of wild blueberry muffin liquorice orchid, which I wouldn't recognise if I stepped on one, or what, but is a real grown up, adult perfume with attitude, lasts a few hours, enough to get you through an evening or until lunchtime, and at this price, you can just spray yourself again if it has faded.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse