Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 5 October 2009
I would never normally have considered spending so much on a beauty box but after receiving this I was so glad that I did. I now have a place for all my makeup where before it was spread all around the house. Simply lovely and well worth the price
on 30 October 2009
The box is OK,good quality, I thought it would be a bit bigger and I could put my nail polishes in its little drawers, but the top ones are too small to fit them. But overall I liked it :)
on 4 June 2012
I bought this to replace a soft bag case. I don't have an extensive amount of make-up (15 items, plus some brushes and bits) so I wanted something that was small enough to take those and leave extra room. This box does the job excellently for me. The top layers of the cantilever compartments are fine for a couple of lipsticks, tweezers and sachets of perfume, the next layer of open trays are good for larger tubes, eyeliners, etc., and the bottom has loads of room for brushes, powder pots and a few bottles of nail polish.

The plastic trays and lined base look easy to wipe out if anything leaks or spills, and so does the exterior should it get any marks.

However, I wouldn't really recommend this for someone regularly taking beauty kit out for courses/work. The exterior construction seems sturdy enough, but the locking latch on the top does feel a bit flimsy to be used all the time. I'm not entirely sure that the cantilever compartments have enough space and durability for someone who has lots of items they need on a regular basis.

I'd definitely recommend this for anyone wanting a moveable beauty box for home use.
on 28 January 2012
Im extremely happy I ordered this. Firstly for the negative review saying its cheaper in argos, well I compared the two and well, they are DIFFERENT. I chose to buy this one as it has compartments wheres the argos one doesnt and one side doesnt even have a large compartment. Anyhow, im so excited I got this in around a day so fast delivery. I have just put my makeup in it and got lost of room left so stored abit of jewellery as well. Also a lock and key. The lock was a little funny to figure out. Basically you lock it after you put the clamp thing down, and you just turn it all the way around, and to unlock, you turn it all the way around again, not back on its self. Just fiddle with it gently, you will get it. Also its light, which I like as can keep it out of reach of little girls who have theyr eyes on it, so can lift easily high to place on top of wardrobe. I love my purchase, thank you to the seller.
on 15 May 2015
It measures by length 10 inches, width 7 inches and height 10 inches. I have tried my best to be accurate, so future buyers have an idea of the size of this case. It is of good quality, at least in my eyes, anyway.
on 12 April 2010
Brilliant product, cannot recommend it enough. If I'm being picky I wish the top boxed sections fit lipsticks in (they're a bit short so lipsticks stick out instead of lying flat). But really a minor problem and a great product. I'd buy again!
on 1 May 2009
I have been looking for a good beauty box/bag for a while. Its lovely, nice compartments and fits in everything, and there is space for more..

Would highly recommend it..
on 9 May 2010
Well made and good size for lots of cosmetics. Good sized seperate compartments for products and brushes.
on 26 November 2015
A great storage case for my daughters make up. Plenty of compartments and space to keep her organised and from lying all around the bedroom. Came with two keys, so I can keep one safe in-case she loses it.
on 11 October 2015
Looks very professional, many of my clients remark on this and I find it very sturdy, lightweight and practical for domiciliary visits. I also carry a backpack and can organise my equipment efficiently between the two. It is very easy to clean and store away. Valene have fulfilled a niche in the market as far as I am concerned, there is very little on the market for my profession which is so practical, most are cumbersome and awkward to manoeuvre between occasional tables and ornaments, up and down flat stairs, or walking that extra distance when you cannot get parked anywhere, lifting over thresholds, they are also much heavier when they are empty and we have to put fairly heavy equipment in! These little cases are a godsend to my profession. Thankyou Valene!