on 20 March 2010
Having purchased the cleaner on a friend's recommendation, after having problems with a Dyson upright, this cleaner is simply brilliant. However when it came to buying refills, I was shocked at the prices being charged on the high street for these bags. Imagine my joy when I found this supplier who was cheaper!

Can recommend wholeheartly both this product and the supplier. The genuine product does the job better than the 'copies' I tried before. And the supplier was quick and efficient. 10 out of 10!
11 comment40 of 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 August 2010
This is the official Miele product at the cheapest price that I could find at the time of purchase. Will buy again from this seller.
22 comments75 of 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon 29 March 2011
These are great bags, expensive but all miele bags are, they are quality though. These are the strong fabric type which were like the ones I got with the vacuum. I am guilty of filling these bags to almost beyond their capacity and luckily these bags can take it.
33 comments18 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 November 2011
It always amazes me how you can buy the genuine bags delivered to your door for a couple of pounds cheaper than of the manufacturer and with free delivery too PS have tried the cheaper generic bags and they just clogged up my hoover so stick with theses !
on 11 September 2010
These are the genuine product and don't cost a fortune. I tried cheap bags from another supplier - what a mistake.
0Comment23 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 January 2011
I love my Miele hoover but was a little shocked at the price of the bags until I found these on Amazon. Genuine item at a very good price compared to what you would have to pay on the high street. Recommended.
0Comment44 of 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 November 2009
What can I say? - they're vacuum cleaner bags!

Well - they're very good, much better than some non-miele one's that I had tried previously, which didn't fit quite so well and seemed to fill up much quicker!?!

So great bags - highly recomended...
33 comments19 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 January 2010
Excellent product at a very good price. My Miele Vacuum is the best i've ever owned and my only negative point was the price of the bags as i'm used to using a bagless upright but at these prices i'm very happy. Go buy a Miele you won't be dissapointed.
on 13 January 2011
Vacuum cleaner bags by Miele. Original replacement accesories. Insert in your Miele vacuum cleaner and proceed to use for the next four to six months (depending on the amount of dirt you suck up) After dustbag change indicator alerts you to replace the hygienic bag, do so. Then toss full dust bag in the bin.

Its a vacuum cleaner bag.....
on 28 February 2011
It pays to go with OE from the manufacturer, particularly when they can be had at this price.
Great quality and last a long time. Retain the dirt very well, easy disposal.