on 15 February 2009
This litte star is so cute and perfect for wearing every day. Smaller than the image would have you think but very cute.
on 27 May 2011
This was bought as part of a Christmas present for an 8-year-old girl and went down very well, an excellent combination with Silver Stud Earrings with Star Drop for a girl with pierced ears. The real size of the pendant is less than a cm across, so it really is very small and delicate, and, although the chain may be a bit short for and adult, it is very fine so they look lovely together. Overall for a little girl (maybe up to 12 years) it makes a lovely present.
on 24 April 2011
I bought this as a present for a teenager, she loved it. This is a vert pretty slightly "puffed up" little star and sits nicely on the neckline. The points of the star are rounded too, so it's very comfortable to wear.
on 10 January 2012
We have bought this pendant twice before and it has been absolutely lovely. My daughter broke hers camping, so I ordered another. The star is still the same - lovely, but the chain is awful - really cheap looking and looks much shorter than the previous ones. To make matters worse, the clasp was really poor. My daughter found the chain had undone itself twice and fallen off into her jumper during the day. By the time she had got home, it had undone itself again and the necklace was lost. Gone in one wearing...would have sent it back if we still had it. Such as shame as this used to be a really super item.
on 30 December 2010
I ordered this for a Christmas present and am very pleased with the quality. It is very good value for money. If I have any criticism at all (aka nitpicking!) I think the joining rings are a little bit big for the star, but that's a small thing really.
on 7 May 2011
I bought 2 of these as presents and they are lovely. I was expecting the star to be a bit bigger but it does say how big it is on the website - I just didn't read that bit. It is good value for money and a nice birthday present.
on 1 April 2010
This is a lovely necklace - stylish and unusual and great quality. I think I've worn it every day since I bought it and have received several compliments on it! One of my best buys from Amazon and so cheap!
on 11 March 2011
Very pretty necklace, a perfect bridesmaid present for my 9 year old daughter who wanted a "silver star necklace" and a good price.
on 14 October 2010
This is a lovely little necklace and an absolute steal at [...]. The star is well made, solid, very neat and looks great on.
on 8 November 2010
Really pleased. Very fast delivery. Teenage recipient will love it for sure. Lovely box. Thank you.