on 24 October 2013
I wanted some discs that weighed 10kg.

I bought these, they weigh 10kg.

Happy is an understatement.

If you also want some discs that weigh 10kg. I'd recommend these.

10KG
44 comments99 of 103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 March 2015
These are big ugly iron discs. No fancy embossed and rubberised prints or coloured parts. They are clearly much closer to the weights our caveman ancestors used to get swole in preparation for the ice age and megafauna.
on 11 December 2013
Can't not give them five stars. They're big lumps of iron, they fit on standard bars, you lift 'em up. Perfect.
11 comment29 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 November 2011
Not much to say about this item, it is what it says - two standard 10kg weight plates for a non olympic bar.
Not a single complaint.
on 16 September 2011
Great weight. Standard size not olympic. Not much else to say, you can't go wrong with them. I'll be buying more.
on 19 June 2014
Ordered on Saturday, arrived on Wednesday. For what they are, they're great! Wheel of iron made to weigh 10kg with a hole in the middle so i can put it on a barbell! Cheap and worth the money! You might get some black dust come off from the first few uses and the paint might pick away in places where its bumpy, but who cares - IT WEIGHS 10KG (yes I weighed them) AND HAS A HOLE IN IT!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 8 November 2014
My teenage son wanted these for his weight bar so that he did not have to put so many smaller weights on the bar. He is perfectly happy with these weights. They fit his bar as they should do without being loose and sit well with his other weights. He is happy with the quality & they certainly seem to be well made with no roughness. These are good quailty weights at a good price.
on 13 March 2014
Just exactly what you need if your planning to increase the weights your lifting and use a standard 1" bar. Quality feels really good. I've bought 2 sets of these now and am really happy with them, tho the postie was a bit disgruntled at having to carry them. Makes adding a larger amount of weight much easier than faffing about with lots of smaller plates.
on 15 June 2011
I bought this set of two 10kg discs to add to my collection of weights at home. They fit perfectly on my 1" barbell and dumbbells. After having weighed them on a set of scales I can confirm that they do weigh exactly 10kgs. My only criticism would be the rough finish of the disks with chipped paint but this is not a problem for me as I don't mind what they look like. Overall, these are the best value 10kg plates on the market and are a great idea if you are looking to increase the weight you are lifting.
on 25 August 2014
AWESOME - Nice fit onto my existing bar! I could not care less that they look different than my existing plates - your muscles aren't going to know the difference either let's be honest! Delivered very quickly and packaged very well - I am going to buy another 2 of these they are 100% worth it!