on 4 August 2009
I have got the ladies version of this fragrance which i adore and i wanted to get my fiance a nice fragrance for his birthday. I saw that Dolce & Gabbana had a male version of this great perfume so i looked into it. I think it is one of the best males fragrance about these days, it is certainly something different than other top branded male eau de toilette. I feel the smell is not to over powering but just right with different smells which to me smells excotic. It lasts all day it has good staying power which is one of the reasons why my fiance likes it he can put it on in the morning to go to work and by the time he is back home around 9hours later you can still smell it on him. It is a simply bottle not to fancy so it really does look like a males fragrance. The 75ml bottle lasts my fiance around 6months so just in time for me to get him another one for christmas!! We are both big fans. Its worth a try if you are stuck on what to buy your fiance, boyfriend on valentines day or any other male relatives at birthdays and chrismtas!!
on 13 August 2009
I've been using D&G eau de toilette and aftershaves for a number of years now, and regardless of which ones I've used I've always been impressed by the quality and distinctiveness of the scents. Light blue is no acceptation, a really nice male scent, that's not just another copy of all the others already out there.
on 5 January 2015
Fake
on 3 March 2016
This is incredible aftershave that will wow any ladies. the price is a bargain! I don't think its possible to find it cheaper anywhere else!
on 2 January 2014
Love the scent :) It's pretty functional. Nothing wrong with the product. Pretty good quality. Got everything that I expected.
on 31 December 2013
Okay let's try again,this is the 3rd time,each time the review ask's for a re-submit..

This D&G light blue was not what I wanted,it is suitable for a man!! ,there is nothing in your marketplace description to confirm this,I wanted this D&G for my daughter.
See your Email 27th.Dec. (9-34am)confirming there had been "mix-up with listings by Amazon".
I am waiting for a refund to my debit card a/c. not!! The Amazon a/c.
I returned D&G to "Targetgrange Ltd, London SE27 9DJ, 27th. Dec.2013.

Very disappointed.
Bob Patten.
on 5 December 2015
Fast delivery, good packaging, excellent quality. Thanks.