on 13 August 2009
I've been using D&G eau de toilette and aftershaves for a number of years now, and regardless of which ones I've used I've always been impressed by the quality and distinctiveness of the scents. Light blue is no acceptation, a really nice male scent, that's not just another copy of all the others already out there.
on 26 January 2011
i love this perfume, it's a light day fresh perfume that makes you smell like you just stepped out the shower, and this is the cheapest place i found it when i bought it, it arrived quickly and well packaged. i would reccomend it to everyone
on 4 August 2009
I have got the ladies version of this fragrance which i adore and i wanted to get my fiance a nice fragrance for his birthday. I saw that Dolce & Gabbana had a male version of this great perfume so i looked into it. I think it is one of the best males fragrance about these days, it is certainly something different than other top branded male eau de toilette. I feel the smell is not to over powering but just right with different smells which to me smells excotic. It lasts all day it has good staying power which is one of the reasons why my fiance likes it he can put it on in the morning to go to work and by the time he is back home around 9hours later you can still smell it on him. It is a simply bottle not to fancy so it really does look like a males fragrance. The 75ml bottle lasts my fiance around 6months so just in time for me to get him another one for christmas!! We are both big fans. Its worth a try if you are stuck on what to buy your fiance, boyfriend on valentines day or any other male relatives at birthdays and chrismtas!!
on 1 April 2014
I bought this D&G light blue 2 weeks ago for my girlfiend...We know this parfume very well because she use it for many years,and we think that the Amazon's one is half fake (maybe mixed with water)... the scent does not last even half as long as the original!!!
33 comments30 of 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 February 2013
The first time i bought i think it be not original but since then i already bought a few and they all were great. I dont know why amazon dont send this kind of products to Portugal. I allways have to buy in partners.
on 2 September 2015
this has been my favourite scent for over 10 years now. People always tell me I smell great when I wear it. It's light and citrusy and not overpowering. Perfect daytime perfume, evening too.
on 12 June 2014
Lovely perfume, bought as a gift now for 2 people. Very light and summery. I buy the red one for myself as I like more powerful smells but this is perfect for the daytime.
on 18 May 2013
Love love love this perfume! It arrived very promptly, which actually surprised me. It's something I wear every day, and I'll definetely buy more, from the same supplier
on 15 January 2015
I agree with other reviews, I got the more expensive bottle, but the smell just does not linger. Very disappointed :-(
on 3 February 2016
Lovely fresh citrus scent.

Bought some as a gift a couple of years ago for a friend who has always loved it but I was never too bothered for it. When I smelled it as she tested it though, I realised it was similar to one of my usual choices of Anna Sui Secret Wish but not as harsh so I gave it a go when it popped up on a lightning deal!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse