on 3 November 2008
I bought a couple of these in different colours - you get what you pay for - they are on the thin side of expectations - particularly to those who know Fruit of the Loom as purveyors of T-Shirts that last for years. I doubt these will. Go for a size bigger then you would normally go for - other reviewers who say the sleeves are short are correct. The same seller sells another Baseball Shirt for £4.99 - this was slightly more generous on the size and slightly thinker. My 2 shirts are now in the `sleep in' pile as opposed to `wear in public' pile - mainly due to sleeve length.
on 8 May 2009
Good product, good price. Arrived quickly via royal mail. Just remember sleeves are meant to be slightly short and the t-shirt is also made to fit the body, although not tightly. My advice would be to order a size larger than you would normally and when it arrives try it on for size. If you are happy with the fit, then fine. If not, completely soak the t-shirt and then put it in the tumble drier. When done it will skrink by about 10 to 20% due to 100% cotton construction. I did this with mine and got the fit I wanted.
VINE VOICEon 14 May 2009
I really like the look of these shirts but was disappointed on arrival that you could spit peas through the material so if worn out on an average weather day you would have to put a jumper or something over this top. The size was a bit scrimped, I was hoping for a nice baggy top to slob around in for the weekends but doesn't fit the bill.
on 2 March 2009
yeah, so I've been looking for something to cover my upper half with for ages and I saw this. It has material and is joined in all the right places to ensure that moisture and dust are kept away from my skin with a reasonable degree of reliability, fair enough, no? I thought that the circular hole between the sleeves was a particularly good idea. All in all good value, particularly if you plan to spend some time exposed to reasonably mild weather. Safe.
on 1 November 2008
This top is great, the sleeves are abit tight, but you cant expect much else for this fantastic price... plus it came in good time too, altho also the material is quite thin, but you get easily used to all these two flaws, and considerin the price is almost next to nothing, its worth a buy...:)
on 30 September 2008
Item arrived in good time. Decent fit, fitted but not too tight, decent stitching. Only negative is material is even thinner than I thought. Would have paid few quid more for thicker rather than 'value weight'. All in all happy though.
This T-Shirt is pretty much as described in the item description. It is well made and comfortable. Be aware that the sizes come up a touch small, I ordered a medium and the arms were especially short (and I'm not an orangutan or a knuckle dragger!!!). The material is quite thin so this is definitely one for spring or summer, but if you want a T-Shirt in this classic style then this is a pretty good place to go.

Feel free to check out my blog which can be found on my profile page.
VINE VOICEon 25 September 2009
For the price, these Fruit of the Loom baseball t-shirts are fairly decent. They were bought as "gardening clothes" for someone who has severe insect bite allergies and has to ensure arms are covered. In this case, I was looking for a fairly light-weight shirt and that's what I got.
The sizing is a little bit off. I ordered XL, which are closer to Large, and as other people have noted, they are slightly short in body and arm.
However, if all you need is a functional t-shirt for a low price, this is what you will get.
They colours are good, they wash well (no running or bleeding from the coloured arms), and more importantly they iron well!
on 7 July 2009
Read reviews beforehand and ordered a variety of long and short sleeves. Yes, they are a lightweight fabric but hey, I knew that. I should have heeded the 2 reviewers (out of many) saying, don't buy, as they shrink.

Each one has shrunk after just one or two washes no more, and that to a full size below. So aside of the 2 purchased at size, XL (I am 40" chest) they are only good for the bin now. Ho hum.
on 16 May 2011
Great item :D i was first worried about it being to big because im a small size 8. its a bit long- but great price for what you are buying. wish it wasnt as baggy as I thought- but all in all a great item!