I will admit i havent worn this since my 20's and im now 39.

My friends and family used to know if i was in the house because they could smell me before they saw me and all because of this perfume.

I was looking for a new bottle as i have been wearing jlo's perfumes for the last few years but found i couldn't afford 40 quid and i saw this and thought oooo what a bargain, and for 100ml you cant go wrong.

Its pretty, and floral and feminine and i just love it.

Everyone that smells me says oo whats that perfume you are wearing and my male friends and colleagues say i smell gorgeous.

No better testament than that.

I am going to stock up on a few more bottles now so i dont run out.

Great packaging and great service, and superfast delivery.
0Comment24 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 December 2010
This is one of those perfumes that catches peoples attention and always gets favourable comment. I've bought this for my other half a number of times over the years and it has remained a firm favourite alongside the likes of "Ange Ou Demon" by Givenchy, Estee Lauder's Ghost and Gucci by Gucci, all of which are three or four times the price.
Sun Moon and Stars has a lovely smell that lingers for several hours and comes in a distinctive round bottle that will not topple over. The smaller sizes fit easily into a handbag. If you want a perfume that is a little bit different, has a rather exotic smell that lasts well and at a very affordable price, try Sun Moon and Stars. You may be pleasantly surprised at how many people tell you it smells nice and ask what it is that you are wearing.
0Comment48 of 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 July 2012
I bought the product and was slightly concerned that it was more suited for the elder lady (and I'm only in my late teens) but it smells beautiful. I couldn't compare it to another perfume because I've never smelt one similar. It's not a harsh smell and it's slightly sweet but not overpowering. I would definitely recommend this!
on 12 July 2013
Excellent value! So pleased to find my favourite perfume at last! Will definitely buy this from here again.Highly recommended.Go on your worth it!
on 21 February 2012
Working I smelt a lovely perfume so I asked what it was and she said sun moon and stars! Not only was I attracted to it for its lovely smell but I used to wear it years ago as a teen! I went to perfume shops and the price was abit steep so I tried Amazon and found this large bottle for bargin!! cheaper than the smaller bottles in the shop. It came quickly - well wrapped and I am now the one who gets asked whats that lovely pergume your wearing! If you like relatively strong perfume that leaves the aroma long after your gone this is defo worth a try - nearly ready to order the next bottle esp at this great price and quick delivery!
0Comment26 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 October 2013
exellent value for money great perfume nice and light for every day use, good shape bottle will buy again so am happy
on 31 July 2013
I was really shocked at the price and it was a first for me love the smell would recommend it
on 17 July 2013
I had this perfume a long time ago and could not find it in the shops.
Was thrilled when I found it on Amazon, well priced as well.
on 15 January 2013
A friend of mine had bought this product initially and I liked the smell on her.
The second reason which instigated me was its name: sun,moon and stars, the 3
elements of the firmament. According to my opinion, it is rather strong,best suited for evening outings
and winter time (or cold spring nights).
on 19 May 2013
I love

This perfume , it's such a fresh smelling fragrance. I have had loads of people commenting on how nice it smells. I will definitely be buying more of this. It arrived promptly, quicker than I thought. Very impressed.

See one answered question