Price:£4.69+ Free shipping

on 14 November 2014
Thick, thick hand balm that seems to do the trick with my dry, chapped knuckles (works great on dry feet too - just butter up and put on a pair of warm socks - feet left smooth and hydrated).

Back to hands... A great balm for those who spend lots of time with their hands in and out of water or outside in cold weather. Not too slippery either. Would definitely buy again.
on 10 April 2015
Most other moisturisers that I have tried seem to treat the symptoms of dried out skin on my hands but this is the only one which really seems to cure the problem. The cream is readily absorbed and provides instant relief to dry & cracked skin. Within a day or two of using, the tight, flakey dried skin is gone & my hands are back to normal.
on 25 February 2014
Quite a thick cream and somewhat a bit sticky on application and whilst drying. I have tried various hand creams and for me, this is a product I may consider purchasing again.

I suffer dry hands, from working, weather conditions etc and will go on to try other hand creams in the hope of finding one that I will stick to (sorry for the pun).

This cream is inexpensive and a good named product but for me, I like it not love it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 February 2010
I love this product as results can be seen in days. Brilliant for chapped and sore hands.
on 22 January 2014
i have eczema and dermatitis and this cream has worked wonders on my hands in these cold months! for a price lower than any other!
on 3 March 2013
A good product for very dry hands, the price is very good and the product not at all sticky, absorbs into the hands very well.
VINE VOICEon 23 August 2011
I love this hand cream! I've tried as lot as my hands get very dry during the winter months and this is one of the best in this price bracket. My boyfriend bought it as a cheapy stocking filler and i think i might have to ask for some more this year!
on 27 June 2012
My partner had chemotherapy and radiotherapy for cancer and left with numerous problems including really dry hands - this stuff really woks for him
on 10 May 2013
My hands were really dry and cracking across the knuckles. This hand cream really works and very quickly too. Excellent for cold winter hands.
on 2 December 2013
This hand cream is very good. It is not runny and is absorbed well. It made an immediate difference to my hands. Would recommend.