VINE VOICEon 25 September 2015
Having never heard of this brand, I was a little more than apprehensive about buying but I am so glad that I did as this is an amazing TV wall bracket. It is basically a really straight forward uncomplicated wall mount. This was really easy to install and comes with all necessary hardware, screws bolts, washers etc. the value for money element is only enhanced with the rather nice high spec HDMI cable, a nice cleaning cloth and also a little keychain torch.

The mount needs to be assembled from the supplied pieces which is a quick and easy job, the instructions aren't the best but its pretty easy to figure out. the main element which goes onto the wall comes in 6 pieces is really easy to assemble and very sturdy. the two bars to attach to the TV
come assembled and just require bolting to the back of the TV (all screws and bolts supplied for this). the two bars do come with two dangling cords which are used to release the TV from the bracket. I have just pushed them up behind the TV so they are out of the way (you may not want blue cheetah paws hanging down as part of your décor). The cord releases a clip which grips the lower part of the frame when pulled open this means that the TV is removable from the wall otherwise it is solidly clipped in and does not move. The hangers attached to the TV are a claw system when attached to the wall mount, and hook on the top bar then snaps a clip into the bottom bar to secure the TV.

The bracket took less than 30mins from unpacking to been fully installed, it comes with 2 spirit levels a tiny one which can be clipped to the frame and a more substantial one which is magnetic and looks at horizontal and vertical lines. You do need a good drill and a screwdriver but everything else really is included. So I can now rest easy that when the kids run about my 42" TV is secure and not like before rocking precariously back and fourth on its stand. My bank balance feels a lot safer now. I would definitely buy again for other TV's I might get, for the price you can not beat the product or the service for delivery (I have prime so I ordered at 12.30pm and it arrived at just after 10am morning after).
review image review image review image
22 comments8 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I have this holding a 42" television on the wall and I am very happy with it. The TV sticks out no further than a radiator and feels perfectly solid there.

Maybe the instructions aren't the easiest in the world, mainly because they make it all sound more difficult than it is to put the frame together and attach it to a wall. Assembling the frame is easy, attaching the arms to the TV is easy and then clipping the TV onto the frame is easier still. I was expecting to have to wiggle and manouevre a bit but was amazed to see that it clipped on straight away.

There are a few extras, like a spirit level, and decent-looking HDMI cable, a key ring with a light on it and a cleaning cloth. Presumably to keep the TV clean, but I will probably use it for my glasses. The only thing I don't like is that there are two strings hanging down with little handles on. These are for releasing the lock if you want to dismount the TV and I do worry that kids might pull them. It should be easy enough to just hook them over the frame or use blu-tack to hold them out of the way.

Given that this works perfectly well, I really can't see why people are spending upwards of 10 times the cost of this for other brackets. I paid for next day delivery and it was still cheaper than the cheapest bracket in Argos or Currys. If I ever decide to wall mount the downstairs TV I will absolutely get another of these.
on 17 February 2014
I installed this today for a new Samsung 32" LED TV. The frame assembles pretty easily (although the instructions were less than clear on which way round to mount the two upright supports), the nuts that hold the frame together seem to be an imperial size which is annoying.

I also had problems mounting the frame to a brick wall, the raw plugs that come with the kit are very low quality (ie. they spin in the hole you drilled for them - even though I used the right sized bit, drilled slowly and didn't use hammer action, they still didn't take), I had to use my own raw plugs in the end.

One last gripe, with my 32" TV you can see the frame quite easily unless you are standing dead in front of the TV. With today's thinner bezelled TV's 32" is right on the borderline of what I'd use this bracket for. It would be fine for 37"+ but I don't like being able to see the frame so easily.

On the positive side it's sturdy and easy to mount the TV on once the mounting frame is up. It's also good value (you get an HDMI cable and mini spirit level included) - or maybe this is a waste if you already have one.
33 comments32 of 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 October 2013
I've used a range of wall mounts in the past, including some apparently built to support an aircraft carrier.
It's difficult to argue with such mounts, as they strike a chord in any technically minded person for their wonderful engineering.
With the much lighter TV sets of today however, such engineering wonders are really not needed.
What is needed is a strong but easily handled mount, which provides a good and secure home for that precious flat screen.
That's where the Cheetah APTMM2B comes in.
It is a straight forward, no nonsense wall mount, easy to install and complete with all necessary hardware.
As well as all the appropriate screws, washers, spacers and wall plugs, this mount also comes with a rather nice high spec HDMI cable.
The mount needs to be assembled from the supplied pieces which is a quick and easy job requiring a screwdriver.
With a trusty power drill, just four holes in the wall are needed to take the heavy duty plugs and screws.
In minutes the mount is up and ready.
Attach the hangers to the back of the TV and hey presto, the job's done.
I bought two of these and have mounted a Samsung 47" LED and as Samsung 55" LED with no problems whatsoever.
The mount offers a reasonable degree of tilt adjustment and the TV can be easily positioned from left to right by sliding the hangers along the mount.
All in all, a very competent and user friendly mount at a cracking price.
Recommended.
11 comment37 of 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 November 2015
This is the easiest way to mount a TV to a wall. It came with all the hardware for a variety of different implementations of the VESA standard, four different types of screws, different types of washers, spacers. The part which is bolted to the wall was very easy to put together, it came with very clear instructions telling you what size drill bit to use and very high quality bolts and wall plugs. Once you decide where you want to drill it, it comes with two different levels, one that clips to the mount itself and one that can sit on top, meaning it's very difficult for anyone not to mount their TV straight. The mount went up in a couple of minutes and then once the brackets go onto the back of the TV it simply hooks on at the top and clicks at the bottom, no screws to tighten. The brackets on the back of the TV have to pull strings with the manufacturers logos on which simply release the clips at the bottom and you lift the TV off to remove it. More than enough space to mount over a power and or AV socket in your wall. The gold standard in TV mounts.
on 25 February 2015
very impressed .assembly was effortless, was apprehensive about the low price for wall mounting a 47 LG , its been up all day mounted to both wall joist and drywall.All fittings included , instructions are clear and they even give you a quality hdmi cable , spirit level ,cable tidy and a keyring with torch.Be recommending this everywhere , just measure up the wall and think it over for ideal position .Perfect .
on 30 April 2015
I was sceptical due to the cheap price... when I asked why I should buy a much more expensive mount a salesman said to me, why would you risk hanging a 3k TV on £30.00 bracket?
My reply would be, why pay £300.00 for a bracket that does nothing more than this one?
I have had a 46 and now a 65 inch screen on this.
The spec states that it will hold 75kg, which is more than a lot of the more expensive brackets.
It does the job nicely for me and you can easily tilt.
Comes with a variety of fixing screws, a spirit level and a decent HDMI cable.
fixed this to the wall in living room,

I was sceptical because of the price and the fact I had to make the frame (very simple)
However after hanging of it and pulling the bracket by pushing feet against wall (hanging on bracket)
I felt more than happy to hang my television on it

Simple step by step instructions,
Excellent quality
Excellent price

I honestly have no negative things to say about this purchase,

100% recommended
on 29 January 2016
Having chosen this product after a little research and reading the reviews I am extremely to happy to say this is a really top quality wall mounting bracket. I could not be more satisfied, hence my rush to write a 5 star review. It is made of excellent quality materials and fittings. It fits together well and securely, the instructions are good, the finish of the product is top quality, with great attention to detail and even little Cheetah motives that just add to the appearance, (some detail that in fact you won't even see once fitted up with a TV on it!). Bolts are provided to screw into the wall, (I fitted to a stud wall but just as easy to fit into a solid wall). Bolts are provided to fit the TV holes, the brackets having a great deal of adjustment to fit various TV hole dimensions. My 48" Sony has VESA fittings and the brackets accommodated it with ease. It was easy to make up the bracket and with basic DIY I had the TV mounted on the bracket on the wall in about an hour. First class item, highly recommended.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 October 2015
Can't fault it. Good price for what you get.
*A bracket
*A hdmi cable
*Little key ring light to help see behind while installing
*mini spirit level
*plenty of screws and washers to match your tv

All its missing is some body to fit it. Lol