Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Shop now

on 17 February 2014
I installed this today for a new Samsung 32" LED TV. The frame assembles pretty easily (although the instructions were less than clear on which way round to mount the two upright supports), the nuts that hold the frame together seem to be an imperial size which is annoying.

I also had problems mounting the frame to a brick wall, the raw plugs that come with the kit are very low quality (ie. they spin in the hole you drilled for them - even though I used the right sized bit, drilled slowly and didn't use hammer action, they still didn't take), I had to use my own raw plugs in the end.

One last gripe, with my 32" TV you can see the frame quite easily unless you are standing dead in front of the TV. With today's thinner bezelled TV's 32" is right on the borderline of what I'd use this bracket for. It would be fine for 37"+ but I don't like being able to see the frame so easily.

On the positive side it's sturdy and easy to mount the TV on once the mounting frame is up. It's also good value (you get an HDMI cable and mini spirit level included) - or maybe this is a waste if you already have one.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
I have this holding a 42" television on the wall and I am very happy with it. The TV sticks out no further than a radiator and feels perfectly solid there.

Maybe the instructions aren't the easiest in the world, mainly because they make it all sound more difficult than it is to put the frame together and attach it to a wall. Assembling the frame is easy, attaching the arms to the TV is easy and then clipping the TV onto the frame is easier still. I was expecting to have to wiggle and manouevre a bit but was amazed to see that it clipped on straight away.

There are a few extras, like a spirit level, and decent-looking HDMI cable, a key ring with a light on it and a cleaning cloth. Presumably to keep the TV clean, but I will probably use it for my glasses. The only thing I don't like is that there are two strings hanging down with little handles on. These are for releasing the lock if you want to dismount the TV and I do worry that kids might pull them. It should be easy enough to just hook them over the frame or use blu-tack to hold them out of the way.

Given that this works perfectly well, I really can't see why people are spending upwards of 10 times the cost of this for other brackets. I paid for next day delivery and it was still cheaper than the cheapest bracket in Argos or Currys. If I ever decide to wall mount the downstairs TV I will absolutely get another of these.
on 15 October 2013
I've used a range of wall mounts in the past, including some apparently built to support an aircraft carrier.
It's difficult to argue with such mounts, as they strike a chord in any technically minded person for their wonderful engineering.
With the much lighter TV sets of today however, such engineering wonders are really not needed.
What is needed is a strong but easily handled mount, which provides a good and secure home for that precious flat screen.
That's where the Cheetah APTMM2B comes in.
It is a straight forward, no nonsense wall mount, easy to install and complete with all necessary hardware.
As well as all the appropriate screws, washers, spacers and wall plugs, this mount also comes with a rather nice high spec HDMI cable.
The mount needs to be assembled from the supplied pieces which is a quick and easy job requiring a screwdriver.
With a trusty power drill, just four holes in the wall are needed to take the heavy duty plugs and screws.
In minutes the mount is up and ready.
Attach the hangers to the back of the TV and hey presto, the job's done.
I bought two of these and have mounted a Samsung 47" LED and as Samsung 55" LED with no problems whatsoever.
The mount offers a reasonable degree of tilt adjustment and the TV can be easily positioned from left to right by sliding the hangers along the mount.
All in all, a very competent and user friendly mount at a cracking price.
Recommended.
on 13 December 2014
For the price, this is a great solid mount that was well packaged for delivery. It came with two mini spirit levels, a well made HDMI cable, and a little torch - a bargain for the lot. It has the added benefit of adjusting the vertical tilt of the TV if mounted high on the wall, whilst maintaining its slim profile. Although not the slimmest mount, I found having a non adjustable mount from another supplier did not leave sufficient room at the back for access to HDMI and USB ports. This one did.

It requires a little assembly work but none of it is too taxing. Standard bolts for the TV, and wall plugs are supplied. You may possibly need longer bolts as my Samsung TV is recessed and I found that the bolts aren't long enough.

The only problem I had with this was I originally bought this for a 40" tv, but decided to use the mount for my 32" tv instead. I found that the frame as pictured was too wide for my TV. I had to modify the frame slightly by only using half of each of the horizontal sections of the frame - not sure if it was intended to be used in this way. Hence 1 star removed.

Overall, did what I wanted with a few extra bits and pieces. Pleased with this purchase.

Update:
Contacted by customer services who were really nice and apologised for the issue. They advised that the mount should fit 99% of TV's.
on 8 December 2014
The frame has to be assembled completely out of the box.Fairly easy to do apart from the vertical sides which did not fit as per instructions as it did not interlock properly as the screw holes did not line up. The vertical sides offer no support,only to hold the top and bottom frames in a rigid shape to help fix onto wall.Apart from that the price is reasonable for what you get.I was still able to fix the frame to the wall and mount the 32" tv with no problems.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
very impressed .assembly was effortless, was apprehensive about the low price for wall mounting a 47 LG , its been up all day mounted to both wall joist and drywall.All fittings included , instructions are clear and they even give you a quality hdmi cable , spirit level ,cable tidy and a keyring with torch.Be recommending this everywhere , just measure up the wall and think it over for ideal position .Perfect .
on 3 January 2015
Do not buy if you have a 32" TV! The wall mount section is almost an inch wider than my Samsung 32" smart TV, and the hooks that screw on the back of the TV stick up at least three to four inches over the top of it.

EDIT: Since writing this review, I have been pestered by the seller by email, and even on my personal phone number, trying to get me to change it. I have reported the seller to Amazon.
on 24 October 2014
Good mount. Unable to secure bottom screws when at full 15 degree angle with a 50inch ... That could have been planned a little better really
on 4 November 2013
Having put this bracket together it seems a little flimsy and it does not line up level so once on the wall the only way to level the tv it to pack it out with card as there is no adjustment on the bracket and no way of it being level on the wall, this is poor, not as good as 2 other brackets I have for other tvs around the house,also the angle must be set so once the tv is up it is not adjustable.Cheap but you get what you pay for I guess.
UPDATE
This company has contacted me to try and put things right, they take their customer service very seriously! for that they must be congratulated, they have sent me another bracket free, but this is unfortunately not much use as it does not sit flush to the wall.They have asked me to leave an update so that is what I have done, so customer service is faultless but the original product is not great and has to be packed out to make it level, as stated earlier, so I would not recommend the product.
UPDATE 2
The company have contacted me via phone a number of times, they have given me a full refund,this they offered, I never asked for them to refund me.... there customer service is faultless its just a shame the product I received is not of the same high standard as there customer service, but thank you for the refund.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
I bought two of these, one for my kitchen and one for the lounge. Oh boy, they are easy, sturdy, and come with any kind of screws and associated tools that you can need, for any TV and for any wall type. It's just so simple. You put the bracket on the wall (two screws), you put the two anchor bars vertically to the TV (four screws that you turn by hand) and the rest is a dream - just hindge (two) to the top grabbing bar of the bracket and the bottom two click themselves into place. It's so simple that I managed to take off and put on three times today. Therefore, I would recommend that before you put it on the first time, especially if it's a large and heavy TV, connect all the cables on the TV first!! Highly recommend, best value you can get from a product, simply cannot love it more.